U2:18 VIDEOS DVD(not MILAN)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FanPeter

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I've seen this advertised for sale in several print ads for sale in Canada next tuesday. The ads say $9.99 for the single CD, $24.99 for CD/MILAN DVD and $14.99 for the music video collection.

It's supposed to be a DVD collection of all their best videos up to now. Plus it has extras.

One online source says there is a video for WITS.

Is this a partial replacement for the 80-90VHS? Will it have Elevation/Walk On/HTDAAB vids? How much overlap with 90-00?

Why ii mention of this DVD hard to find? Is it availble in other territories?

u2fp

here in germany you can buy this DVD today - I will in some hours.
The Tracklisting ist the same like it is on the best of CD - but no Video for Windows. And not the Clip for Saints - only the Live Performance.
Sunday Bloody Sunday from Red Rocks. Two Versions of Pride and the One-Buffalo Version as a Bonus. The Making of the Vertigo Clip as a Bonus etc.

I`m really looking forward to the Desire Clip - finally on DVD - YES :drool:

and it will be interesting to see how SBS from Red Rocks looks like - on DVD...

edit:
here you can read something more about the Videos (the Bonus is not listed):
http://www.u218.com/videos.php

Last edited:
I got it, and the WITS video isn't included. Videoclips DVD has only PCM Stereo sound, nothing more :|

Is the audio on the music videos DVD identical to the audio on the studio albums CDs?

That was the situation on the 90-00 music video DVD.

U2FanPeter said:
Is the audio on the music videos DVD identical to the audio on the studio albums CDs?

That was the situation on the 90-00 music video DVD.
Don't know yet, I checked the Milan DVD out first ;) And the audio depends on the song, Walk On uses the single version and some other songs don't.

Danny Boy said:
Can anyone confirm that the studio video of Saints is NOT on this DVD? If so, that is a bit of a disappointment.
Confirmed. It's the live version that's on the DVD.

Back
Top Bottom