Tracklist announcement timing? - Tracklist Speculation/Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A small and insignificant step forward might be that the page parked message on nolineonthehorizon.com has now dissappeared and replaced by simple text... cluthcing at straws here. Anyway hats of to the band (and their management) for keeping a lid on things. I guess they don't want people speculating too much about individual songs and would rather people listen to the album as a complete piece.

For a band as public-conscious and market-conscious as U2, they better get their act together this time around with the website. If U2.com doesn't go through a major overhaul, they are--to be very honest--extremely stupid. It's really the one area where U2 has not figured out (or hasn't tried) how to be the "biggest and best".

We haven't :eyebrow:

Go look on U2.com. Do you see one? No, I didn't think so. No release date (either radio or retail), no formats, nothing. Yet we've ascertained from other sources, such as DJs, that it's out in just a few days. Way to go, U2.com. And some people here have been trying to tell me that U2.com's picked up their game lately.

Go look on U2.com. Do you see one? No, I didn't think so. No release date (either radio or retail), no formats, nothing. Yet we've ascertained from other sources, such as DJs, that it's out in just a few days. Way to go, U2.com. And some people here have been trying to tell me that U2.com's picked up their game lately.

If their game is to report U2 news in a continuously inept manner, then YES they've picked up their game lately.

A small and insignificant step forward might be that the page parked message on nolineonthehorizon.com has now dissappeared and replaced by simple text... cluthcing at straws here.

Hey, now, that might actually be important! It shows that someone's been working on the web page...which means that it might be up soon! :hyper:

I said this a few days ago, it does seem strange that there is nothing...

Depeche Mode, a pretty damn big band, launched a temp website before Christmas to promote a new look, tour and album...

I think although U2.com didn't change until late last time it should do a temp look before the relaunch, the HTDAAB colours look a bit daft now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom