Tracklist announcement timing? - Tracklist Speculation/Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that will.i.am did work on one track after all "Crazy Tonight", which apparently is kinda pop like. :|

Still some room for Cedars and FYL.

Gee I think I know way too much now! :hyper: :lol:

Fake Tracklist #1 (of many to come... wow this is fun)

1. Magnificent
2. Get Your Boots On
3. No Line on the Horizon
4. Every Breaking Wave
5. Breathe
6. Crazy Tonight
7. Stand Up
8. Winter
9. Unknown Caller
10. Moment of Surrender

I'm going to bet Cedars and Only Love fall in somewhere with those ten. Other than that, toss in a couple of songs we haven't heard of or one of those two if they are indeed separate. And there you have it.

I've got so much info in my head, I just wanna hear the damn album now. :hyper:

I've got a little excitement about this finally. I just hope it's not an embarrassment.

Whatever happened to the "walk out into the streets" beach clip? Was that "breathe"? That was probably my favorite of the clips.

^ actually, I think consensus is that unknown caller is BC1, BC4 (only love) could well be Magnificent, or not mentined (as there are up to 5 songs not named in the article

Fake Tracklist #1 (of many to come... wow this is fun)

1. Magnificent
2. Get Your Boots On
3. No Line on the Horizon
4. Every Breaking Wave
5. Breathe
6. Crazy Tonight
7. Stand Up
8. Winter
9. Unknown Caller
10. Moment of Surrender

I'm going to bet Cedars and Only Love fall in somewhere with those ten. Other than that, toss in a couple of songs we haven't heard of or one of those two if they are indeed separate. And there you have it.

I'm not sold on the titles. I only like Every Breaking Wave and Breathe really :shrug:

I'm hoping that 'Moment of Surrender' isn't just metaphorical or whatever, and there's a point in the song where it just bursts open... that'd be cool.

Very much looking forward to what will be, if accounts are correct, U2's longest song

Moment Of Surrender really must be something special, I can't wait. 7 minutes! :hyper:

I'm hoping that 'Moment of Surrender' isn't just metaphorical or whatever, and there's a point in the song where it just bursts open... that'd be cool.

Very much looking forward to what will be, if accounts are correct, U2's longest song

I think the album version of Lemon was 7 minutes long.

I just hope we can hear the drums on this album. And that the strings are real. Fake strings suck.

I think Cedars of Lebanon = Breathe, as Eno said this was their best song to date.

I also hope we get to hear both versions of NLOTH!:drool:

I think Cedars of Lebanon = Breathe, as Eno said this was their best song to date.

I also hope we get to hear both versions of NLOTH!:drool:

:no: Brian Eno said the best song was Moment Of Surrender. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom