thoughts about "window in the sky"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Okey since people love to complain so much about everything I created this thread just for you! Knock yourself out and freely complain like there is no tomorow.

Ie for example:

OMG WITS is the worst song titel ever. WHat was U2 thinking. Holy crap its the end of their coreer they should just quit. They just sold out so badly. Its the worst most lamest name ever. U2 is over!!!! etc etc GO WILD :)

I believe whatever responses you were hoping to get you stated yourself. Therefore, I dont see a point in this thread.

:|

What??? every thread people open seems to be filled with complaints about u2 and now that i make a thread about complaining... no one complains???? ai chihuahua what am i to do???

this forum works in mysterious ways!

dabiggestu2fan said:
What??? every thread people open seems to be filled with complaints about u2 and now that i make a thread about complaining... no one complains???? ai chihuahua what am i to do???

this forum works in mysterious ways!

Ugh. Stop being so uncritical. When people perceive a problem, they will post a negative response on the topic. It's not that they love to complain and it's not that they want to tear down everything U2 does - someone who does that is a troll and will get banned from here as soon as they arrive. We're all U2 fans here, but considering how diverse a group this is and just how much U2 has done, you can't expect every single person to like every single thing. Trying to get complaints out of people is just stupid though.

I can think of about 500 posts in the past 3 weeks of nothing but complaints about u2 selling out blah blah blah. I can hardly think of 50 posts about people actualy praising their latest CD. SO i figured instead of having every decent thread filled with complaints and fighting ide start this thread where people can go wild and complain and leave the other threads for the people who actualy appreciate what U2 is doing these days. Is that TOO MUCH to ask people??

dabiggestu2fan said:
I can think of about 500 posts in the past 3 weeks of nothing but complaints about u2 selling out blah blah blah. I can hardly think of 50 posts about people actualy praising their latest CD. SO i figured instead of having every decent thread filled with complaints and fighting ide start this thread where people can go wild and complain and leave the other threads for the people who actualy appreciate what U2 is doing these days. Is that TOO MUCH to ask people??

Yes, it is too much to ask because it is a silly request. You just outlined that the majority of people dislike the current release. Why should they be confined to a single thread while the minority of praisers are given free reign? Why should all threads bar this one be full of praise? Why can we not actually DISCUSS the topic and invite in all perspectives - extremely positive through neutral to extremely negative?

And please don't misinterpret negative posts as 'complaints'. Many are merely posts seeking to discuss a perceived problem, they are not necessarily a complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom