The "Irishteen Clips" *the first recordings of U2's new sound*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im guessing that u2 is really proud of this noloth character. could be the debut single. i hope they played it in full and clear. :drool:

am i missing something? I don't hear anything except Edge. and it doesn't sound like much to me, just like someone else said, practicing scales or just fucking around really

t8thgr8 said:
im guessing that u2 is really proud of this noloth character. could be the debut single. i hope they played it in full and clear. :drool:

I was just gonna say something similar because at sundance they played it for that guy while he was in the car and they had a long discussion about it. Maybe it was from Eze, France and they have been working on it sense then and it could be finished or very close by now

u2fan1 said:
am i missing something? I don't hear anything except Edge. and it doesn't sound like much to me, just like someone else said, practicing scales or just fucking around really

someone is about to upload u2 doing the song no line on the horizon

bono_man2002 said:
No post for like 20 minutes.

Is everyone still alive?

"Is there anybody aliveeeee! out there?" :rockon:

We're all too tense with anticipation to type. :wink:

OK guys, i tried really hard but the quality is just crap, I wish I could do more. You can distinguish the vocal line, the chorus if you pay close attention, and edge's solo. The second half of the song sounds a bit better, but still, the quality is really bad.

I hope we can make a better recording tomorrow, if irishteen brings his laptop, and we get the people on the outside to be more quiet...

http://down load.you send it.com/4AE03E66113F55F4

bono_man2002 said:
All this for a song you'll all hate in like 12 months if it ends up on ATYCLB III anyway.

As I said on EYKIW, we're all going to love this for approximately three seconds.

Downloading now. :drool:

beerbros.gif

hard to make it out, but you can definitely hear Bono

Holy shit, this recording reminds me of trying to identify songs during setlist parties when it sounded like U2 were at the other end of a wind tunnel. And underwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom