The "Irishteen Clips" *the first recordings of U2's new sound*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe its not me who needs to relax and instead you who needs to wake yourself up. Right on top of the column the stars are in it clearly states 'rating'. You say you just joined not too long ago and im wondering if you mean life in general because fuck, dog. is this your first rendezvous with the internet? I remember when you 'joined' and its been like somebody let loose a 10 week old puppy in here ever since, youre all over the place acting as if youve been here for years but then come up with the dumbest questions and comments. look at your damned post count, U2 hasnt done SHIT since october. Why cant you 'relax' and just figure some shit out on your own. Now, Im not pissed or up[set or anything but i wont hesitate to say something when something dumb happens and youre no exception. This message board is pretty damned self explanatory.

t8thgr8 said:
maybe its not me who needs to relax and instead you who needs to wake yourself up. Right on top of the column the stars are in it clearly states 'rating'. You say you just joined not too long ago and im wondering if you mean life in general because fuck, dog. is this your first rendezvous with the internet? I remember when you 'joined' and its been like somebody let loose a 10 week old puppy in here ever since, youre all over the place acting as if youve been here for years but then come up with the dumbest questions and comments. look at your damned post count, U2 hasnt done SHIT since october. Why cant you 'relax' and just figure some shit out on your own. Now, Im not pissed or up[set or anything but i wont hesitate to say something when something dumb happens and youre no exception. This message board is pretty damned self explanatory.

There is no need to be so rude to other members.

Rob, if you want to get a better understanding of the forum please read our FAQs/Rules section, top right hand corner.

Now stop fighting or I'm closing the thread.

ahh...Sicy saved you from more embarrassment... I had a response to that pile of shit you're probably all proud over, but I don't want the thread to close, sorry :(

I think we all need a :hug:

Rob, I symphathize with you. I joined not too far from the time you did, and there's almost always something in the forum that I don't get or am behind in, but thankfully people are usually very nice in helping eachother out.

Let's be nice. Remember, U2 fans are supposed to have a great reputation! :heart:

Rob33 said:
ahh...Sicy saved you from more embarrassment... I had a response to that pile of shit you're probably all proud over, but I don't want the thread to close, sorry :(

How is saying something like that any better than continuing to carry on after Sicy said something? :down: Please just leave that behind.

Bonochick said:

How is saying something like that any better than continuing to carry on after Sicy said something? :down: Please just leave that behind.

:huh: :confused:

ummm...Bonochick???? Do you realize the absurdity of this post? I really don't know what to say :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom