The Invasion of Preteen/Chipmunk SOI Fan Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just dont understand why they enjoy doing the video to the song pitched up, did i miss the details of this craze somewhere?

I just dont understand why they enjoy doing the video to the song pitched up, did i miss the details of this craze somewhere?

They pitch it up so that it doesn't get taken down. Legally you can't put a licensed studio song up without permission, this is a way around that software.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm laughing like crazy..... WTF is going on with this new generation :lol:

they're all on crack....

I actually like the speed up Raised by Wolves version :reject: could see lot's of people getting nuts on the dance floor! (including me) :dancing:

I have no problem with this. At least they're listening and enjoying it enough to make a video.

And some of these (at least the ones that are only moderately sped up- not the insane ones) are actually somewhat enjoyable. Probably better than a lot of the random remixes that are bound to be made, anyway. :shrug:

My favorite must be the "My Little Pony" + "The Troubles". I may go into cardiac arrest from laughing so hard.

Agreed..... funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Well, what can I say, except give a big applause to the little girls who
created those videos. :applaud: That is some cool stuff.
I really enjoyed the artistic approach they did to the songs :applaud:

but... the only thing I did not enjoy so much was the
u2 band sounding like "chipmunks" :lol: It is very funny but a little too much.

I guess the new generation of fans are enjoying U2 in their own "unique style".
Which is very cool, at least the kids are enjoying some good music for the soul and
for the mind.
If they do not understand the meaning of the songs just yet, one day they will.
and they will appreciate this band more than ever! :up:

A very interesting post, thanks Moser

Haha, this is hilarious. Never in a million years would I have seen this kind of stuff emerging because of a new U2 album but here we are!

Marketing, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm enjoying this release for the "old people confused by things on the Internet" aspect.

Back
Top Bottom