The Interferencers appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope all of Interference will make this album the #1 selling album in the world Feb 27th onwards :)

YES! Let's make this the hit it deserves it be, people! BUY THIS ALBUM! :rockon:

Thanks to everyone for making Leak Week so crazy, hectic, insane, French, and, above all, FUN!
:hug: and :up: for you all.

:hug: Love ya nirniva. Thanks for being 'round for Leak Week.

YES! Let's make this the hit it deserves it be, people! BUY THIS ALBUM! :rockon:

:hug: Love ya nirniva. Thanks for being 'round for Leak Week.
I've got my vinyl copy preordered. Listening to the MP3s, I'm very glad I did that. :drool::drool::drool:
Oh, and thank YOU for being around as well! :hi5:

:applaud: interlanders and blue crack addicts unite :applaud:

what a fantastic start to the year! I can't wait for tour announcements, bitching about ticketmaster with you all, and setlist parties.... :heart: :heart: :heart:
I've never actually participated in a setlist party. From what I understand, they're the closest thing on Interference to leak threads, albeit without the massive amount of puns. :wink:
Needless to say, I'm looking forward to them. :hyper:

I am late to the party...anyone help a brother out! I would love to hear the new album(I will buy it anyway!)

Thanks for the mod shout outs. It is highly appreciated, especially since it is a thankless job and I want to rip my hair out on a daily basis. ;)

There are some really awesome people here and I am thankful to be a part of it.

Just made it to this thread and I'd like to say that it is a pleasure to be a part of this forum. NEVER a dull moment! :D It was great fun participating in the leak threads and I look forward to setlist parties and ordeals with tickets! :lol: :up:
Thanks to all the mods too! Thanks Sicy for not pulling all of your hair out and not throwing your computer out of a glass window. :wink: :lol:
I :heart: Interference! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the mod shout outs. It is highly appreciated, especially since it is a thankless job and I want to rip my hair out on a daily basis. ;)

There are some really awesome people here and I am thankful to be a part of it.

Yes! Thanks Sicy for trying to maintain some semblance of order. Definitely a "thankless job"

But seriously, thank you to everyone everyone everyone on this forum. The emailers, the guy who posted the link to GetMusic (that guy deserves one serious round of drinks), and of course everyone who hung out on the leak threads for a week straight. :lol: And yes, that includes all the punners, the french and italian invaders, the haters, the cynics, the comedians, and everyone in between. This has been such a fun week, and I'm not going to forget it anytime soon. :heart:

Now let's never speak of this again to anyone. :shifty: :shh: :wink:

Well said! :up:

And I already miss the leak threads :sad:..
But I am so happy I'm hearing the album!!!:hyper:

Again THANK YOU!!:applaud::heart:

Yep, people here are great.

Sometimes.

:wink:

Seriously, great job everyone. Especially the mods for trying to keep this place organised. :up:

yeah, i'll join the love-in here.

best band in the world, best fans. What a few weeks!

And we've still got so much more to look forward to... Possible follow up, a tour, bootlegs... A great time to be a fan and this is the best fan community in the world bar none...

The way the leak was handled, and the levels of moderation were IMO spot on... Well done all....:up:

thanks to all that have suffered with me, Its great to know that your not the only one who gives up the family, wifes and girlfriends for weeks at a time, Ive got some making up to do.

Best bunch of people in the world reside here,

Heres the mods your doing a great job,

and this is just the beginning of a new adventure in the world of U2, :hug:

kudos to everyone, though i was hoping our new French fans we made would have stayed.

"mikal big kiss me suck" :D

Hi, sorry I had to resurrect this thread just to throw in my 5 cents and thank everybody.

I just can’t comprehend how good the people on this form are at following up email requests for albums or documents or basically anything that is asked for. Part of me thinks that somebody’s life at universal records would be easier if it wasn’t for us sending each other music and whatever. It really is a credit to u2 fans to be going to the effort of sending stuff to me in Ireland and to people that they will never meet or even talk to in reality.

I think it is probably ok us sending each other these files, I have already bought goyb and preordered the album on itunes (and I think somebody might have bought me the expensive box set too). Although I think U2 is the only band I would actually do that for, I have viva la vida but I didn’t buy it, actually id be scundered to go into a shop for a coldplay album!

THANK YOU INTERFERENCE. Dead on.

I :heart: this place! I'm grateful for every moment the administrators/moderators give it, as well as the fellow blue crack addicts generosity in sharing info/music. Yay us!

I wish more people would become paid subscribers. Save your dimes and do it!

I wish more people would become paid subscribers. Save your dimes and do it!

:up:

I'm a little disheartened right now as I'm noticing less than half of the amount of members online here now since the 'leak' is over. Went from like 900 to 300 over the last week or so. I wish more people would participate in discussion and such rather than just come here to grab files and leave.

I'm back again, just to say thanks to anyone who's sent me any links via email, sent sooo quickly when requested as well, you lot are so generous and kind, I've been bowled over by what a nice community this is and that anyone will send anyone whatever is asked for:up: The set up has been absolutely brilliant for the new stuff.

Have just ordered the cd single and 3 of the albums, ready for me and my friends. I can't believe all you u2 fans are so nice and friendly!!! With me being quite a new fan, makes it all worthwhile.:hug:

Ahhh ok, I'll stop now or else I might blub :lol::D but ya know, appreicate it!:up:

Back
Top Bottom