The "I have NLOTH CD/digipack/BOXset" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nloth.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/bathiu/nloth.jpg
this is on one side... and on the other side there's a picture of the band, one of the pictures from the booklet

Thanks! Can't wait to get mine on Tuesday :drool:

does anyone know exactly how different are the magazine and the book? where i live the boxset is extremely expensive, if all we get is a few more pictures i'll probably buy the (much cheaper) magazine version.

I didn't get the U2&NL booklet, but Free Record Shop only put that in right?
Bastards asked 59.99 for NLOTH, I got it 10 euros cheaper at Mediamarkt.

How's the U2&NL thing?

U2&NL is actually pretty nice. Albeit small and cheapish looking, it contains all the 'Oor' reviews of past albums and some nice pictures and info.

I pre-ordered the box for the U2&NL booklet but it is someting that Universal Netherlands gives away with all editions everywhere, so even the local record store had them.

And about that price; I heard that Saturn Groningen was selling it for €38. Almost as good as Amazon...

Please, Boner and Lame Mullen probably agreed. It's just more fun to blame it all on McGuine$$$$.

You know, I used to always enjoy your posts, U2girl.

But lately, they are horribly negative and bitter.

It may be time for you to take a break from U2 and this forum. Not that I'm telling you what to do, but it just seems like you aren't enjoying yourself at all.

I didn't have time to check yet, but I think it's only when you have the "digipack" or boxset version, will check later on my PC

Zdj_cie004.jpg

sorry for the quality, all I have here is a really bad phone camera...

NLOTH and two versions of GOYB single :rockon:

Im sorry if this was asked already, but TWO GOYB singles?

What is the difference between them?

I didn't get the U2&NL booklet, but Free Record Shop only put that in right?
Bastards asked 59.99 for NLOTH, I got it 10 euros cheaper at Mediamarkt.

How's the U2&NL thing?

Free Record Shop also gives away copies of U2BYU2 with the boxset! Didn't have that one yet and I sill had some 'entertainment card' that is only valid at FRS and van Leest. Therefore, this was a good opportunity to go to FRS.

Mine arrived this morning too. These boxsets just seem to keep getting bigger. I don't have a shelf big enough to sit the thing on lol.

I enjoyed reading through the book as well, there's some of insights into a couple of the songs, and the poster is definitely getting framed :)

I'll watch the DVD later.

the boxset isn't worth £45... and based on that I would tend to say the Magazine edition at around £18 isn't worth it. The Digipack is probably the sweet spot given you get an extended booklet and the Linear download.

The boxset is a nice keepsake though, and for £19 is good value. I will be picking up the regular CD on Monday

Free Record Shop also gives away copies of U2BYU2 with the boxset! Didn't have that one yet and I sill had some 'entertainment card' that is only valid at FRS and van Leest. Therefore, this was a good opportunity to go to FRS.

:doh: OH CRAP. I just realised I found 20 euros worth of those entertainment coupons and I totally forgot to use them.

Hm, I already have the huge U2byU2 so I didn't need that. I'm bummed I didn't get the U2NL mag now tho. :hmm: Odd that it wasn't on it. And I checked my normal CD I bought at FRS, and it says it comes with the mag. I never got it!

Got the CD and the equal sign is going off the cover asap. Also "What I don't like is that you cannot read the lyrics to Stand Up Comedy because it's in white printed over a partly white background" and the booklet is ok.

Having heard the lyrics.....I think thats a good thing they printed them that way. :wink:

You know, I used to always enjoy your posts, U2girl.

But lately, they are horribly negative and bitter.

It may be time for you to take a break from U2 and this forum. Not that I'm telling you what to do, but it just seems like you aren't enjoying yourself at all.

I was being sarcastic, as it's really tiring to see the childish misspeling of the band member and manager names.

I got my boxset today too. At £17.99 it's a bargain. :)

I am glad I did not paid £41.99 for it though!

Got my boxset yesterday, although I'm afraid it's a bit more expensive than most deals here :grumpy:

@ GG: you didn't get the U2&NL mag? That's weird, I also ordered at FRS, and I did receive it :hmm: You should go back though.

Got my boxset yesterday, although I'm afraid it's a bit more expensive than most deals here :grumpy:

@ GG: you didn't get the U2&NL mag? That's weird, I also ordered at FRS, and I did receive it :hmm: You should go back though.

I didn't order it. I got the regular cd there, never got a mag. The boxset was put on my name because I wouldn't be able to pick it up early, at Mediamarkt. They held one back for me to pick up at 4.30.

I have a few questions. Can someone please answer them so I don't have to make a new thread?

1) How many versions of the GOYB single are out there? and where can I get them?

2) How many versions of the album are out there? and what's the best place to get them?

This is assuming I live in USA.

Back
Top Bottom