The "I have NLOTH CD/digipack/BOXset" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOo! My wife just picked up the box set at Best Buy. I cancelled my pre-order from Amazon, which still wasn't going to ship out until March 9th. Bah!

Sorry for my ignorance, but has anyone answered the question: how does one download the movie from the digipack version?

BTW: Best Buy in KC has tons of U2, but I didn't see any versions of the magazine there.

WOo! My wife just picked up the box set at Best Buy. I cancelled my pre-order from Amazon, which still wasn't going to ship out until March 9th. Bah!

I thought about doing this but my order on Amazon says "We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed."

But...
I see Amazon has now matched Best Buy's price of $64.99 so anyone that ordered the box set from Amazon should get a $2.50 refund soon. I just don't know where I'll spend all that money...I suppose it will be chipped into the ticket fund. :D

Sorry for my ignorance, but has anyone answered the question: how does one download the movie from the digipack version?

BTW: Best Buy in KC has tons of U2, but I didn't see any versions of the magazine there.

You just put the CD in your computer drive and go to the web site. Here's the text on the back of the digipak:

"Go to U2 : No Line On The Horizon with this CD in your computer drive and follow the simple instructions to watch "Linear," an exclusive Anton Corbijn film."

:hyper:Can't wait for my digi-pack from borders to come:hyper: Can't believe its actually released.

I just went to Best Buy and purchased the Digipack version :drool:

It's beautiful and I am so happy to finally have my copy! :D

Its nice to finally have a great sounding CD in my hand rather then listening to the MP3s a huge difference in quality...makes the music sound even better.

Got my box set and vinyl at Best Buy this morning :drool:

The 2 vinyl records are each so sturdy and heavy... nothing like those flimsy thin vinyl discs you sometimes get.

God why the hell did I order it from Amazon. I should have just went to Best Buy. :mad:

The sound quality is way better then Bomb thank God they mixed it the way it was supposed to be :)

how did you get it so cheap?

A couple of weeks ago, amazon.co.uk had it listed on its site at 17.99 GBP for close to a day, before their error was discovered, and they changed it back to their regular price. In the meantime, people ordered it at the lower price, and Amazon honoured it, despite their disclaimer saying that they have the right to cancel orders placed at an incorrect price, in the event that an error is made on their website.

I thought about doing this but my order on Amazon says "We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed."

But...
I see Amazon has now matched Best Buy's price of $64.99 so anyone that ordered the box set from Amazon should get a $2.50 refund soon. I just don't know where I'll spend all that money...I suppose it will be chipped into the ticket fund. :D

My order was still giving an estimated ship date of March 9 and was cancellable this morning, although I didn't in case Best Buy didn't have the box for some reason... I buy the box at BB, get home (after a slight detour to see the boys at the street naming ceremony this afternoon :wink: ), hop right on to Amazon to cancel only to see that same message on my order...grrrr. Well I guess it's right off to the post office to return it, when it comes...

You can rip above 256 AAC... in custom mode?

I think I need Digi Pack... I bought regular Cd, but I want the better booklet!

ok..so what is in the magazine that is the special edition CD magazine? is it the same photos that are in the deluxe edition book?

Did they like photoshop Passengers Bono in here, or what's the deal??? lol.

DSCN1805.jpg

Wenda & Gump did you order it through amazon uk but does your order state that it is coming from indigostarfish in jersey?

Back
Top Bottom