The guyliner story revealed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono should worry about keeping his voice together and not worry about a character.

Damn, a new caracther would be so awesome! I really hope he can pull it off and that it is as cool as The Fly and as relevant as McPhisto. And I seem to be one of the few who likes the guyliner. I hope he keeps it through the tour.

He should name his alter-ego "Sivle" (spelled Elvis backwards). "Jesse" doesn't really clicked in on me.

Consider Jesse was an identical twin, but stillborn.

Yes as U2girl said, he is referring to Elvis Presley's twin brother Jesse who did not survive, making Elvis an only child. Also the reason Bono says maybe in poor taste.

Characters :drool:

:hmm:

Panda.gif

Funny, every time I listen to "Breathe" I keep thinking of the Mirrorball Man singing the song live.

Yes as U2girl said, he is referring to Elvis Presley's twin brother Jesse who did not survive, making Elvis an only child. Also the reason Bono says maybe in poor taste.

Man, thats kind of fucked up......but I like it. Its a creepy concept

I think I might've scarred corianderstem for life with this picture, from a Latin American edition of RS:

rsu2.jpg

:giggle:
:lmao:
Also, very cool that we might be seeing a new character on the Whatever They're Going To Call The NLOTH Tour Tour. (And I second the return of MacPhisto. :up:)

EDIT: "ME VEO MUY SEXY CON MAQUILLAJE" needs to become a new Interference fad. Make it happen, people.

Back
Top Bottom