The first song you played twice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adriansr_martin

The Fly
OK so you've happened to have come by the record....you play it in full (no skipping now) - and the first track you go back to is......?

For me it's Crazy tonight..... can't get damn catchy tune out of my head....

Moment of Surrender, interrupted the first listen to play it again. though part of that was that i was switching from laptop to ipod.

When all we had was the clips, the first one I repeated was Stand Up Comedy. The first full song I repeated was either Breathe or Magnificent. I've already forgotten. :wink:

I've listened to Crazy three times on its own after listening to the album three times in a row.

MOS all the way. i somehow can relate to it so much even though i only remember the line about looking your face at the atm machine.. and the melody is so sad and uplifting at the same time

guys this album is a musical journey, you have to listen to it as a whole, you can't read the same chapter of a book twice.

I'm kidding.

...sort of.

I honestly haven't felt the desire to repeat any song yet I don't want to listen to anything except this album

If you want to get technical, Get On Your Boots, since I listened to it multiple times since it was released as a single. :D

If you want to get technical, Get On Your Boots, since I listened to it multiple times since it was released as a single. :D

yeah according to lastfm I've listened to it 89 times... but that doesnt account my iPod which was probably 30 more at least

I started the album at 'White as Snow'. Partly 'cause my wife liked that one best out of the 30 second clips, but I've been real anxious to hear those final 3. So this ended up being the song I first heard twice after putting the album in it's first full run-through.

I honestly don't have a favorite song yet, but the one I was anxious to go back to and blast at high volume was 'Unknown Caller'. I think that's going to rock live.

Back
Top Bottom