The first song you played twice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
guys this album is a musical journey, you have to listen to it as a whole, you can't read the same chapter of a book twice.

I'm kidding.

...sort of.

I honestly haven't felt the desire to repeat any song yet I don't want to listen to anything except this album

I really feel the same. I'm sure I'll listen to just one song sooner or later (probably MOS), but for now I've wanted to be able to listen to the whole thing through. I've said this before, but it feels almost more like a film to me. There is a distinct beginning, middle, and end, and the music itself is filled with such rich imagery. An awesome, awesome experience.

Magnificent, because I listened to it once last night when I downloaded the album but then had to go to bed, and then listened to the whole thing all the way through this morning.

Unless you count Boots.

Definitely Crazy Tonight....last night while listening to the albulm for the first time I re-played this song 3 times before even getting past it to hear the rest! The Middle-8/Bridge/Breakdown or whatever you want to call it with the "Baby Baby" part is such an awesome buildup to that super catchy, happy guitar riff Edge busts into!

I'd say that this part is the highlight of the albulm, much like the breakdown in "Walk On" was for ATYCLB.

-Waz

I listened straight through and then went back to Unknown Caller. I fix computers and help people over the phone all day so all the techy terms were kinda funny to me.... FORCE QUIT move to trash....

When I first went back to a song, I think it was UC because I remembered it clearly from the beach clips. And it really stood out as unique and un-U2 like. I also went back to Magnificent because it's just awesome.

For me Unknown Caller. It's the song that most stood out for me after listening to the album all the way through.

Listened to the album twice right through. The next song was Stand Up Comedy, just to hear Edge's monster riff and the the "air raid" siren thing or whatever he has going on toward the end.

NLOTH, cause I was hearing the album again from start to end. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom