The Favorite NLOTH song poll! Which song will win?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which song is your favorite?

• No Line On The Horizon

Votes: 36 5.4%
  • Magnificient

Votes: 211 31.8%
  • Moment Of Surrender

Votes: 133 20.0%
  • Unknown Caller

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Get On Your Boots

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Stand Up Comedy

Votes: 27 4.1%
  • Fez-Being Born

Votes: 30 4.5%
  • White As Snow

Votes: 18 2.7%
  • Breathe

Votes: 69 10.4%
  • Cedars Of Lebanon

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Magnificent for me. Dont know what it is but it gets me emotional.

Good call on starting these polls--it will be interesting to look back on these and see how things have changed among Interferencers collectively (like they did with Love and Peace for example).

After a few listens: Being Born, but I also like No Line and Magnificient...

impossible to pick...went with BREATHE.. just discovered Cedars though...wow. MOS, UC....so hard to pick

Moment of Surrender is epic! on first listen i thought thats good but after several listens i am now blown away by it! it is soooo good

Good call on starting these polls--it will be interesting to look back on these and see how things have changed among Interferencers collectively (like they did with Love and Peace for example).

actually listening to Bomb recently I've decided LAPOE is one of the cooler/better songs on the album.

As for this thread ... not surprising that Magnificent is winning, it's the most U2y song by far. It's gonna rawk live.

Not my fave though. Hard to pick but i went with Cedars. UC is a close second.

I have to say the 45 second clips where not flattering to the songs. There's quite a lot of stuff going on. But moment of surrender is definately the soulfull sing along i hoped it would be.

Am I the only one that's not in love with Unknown Caller? I love the album for the most part. UC and Crazy Tonight are the only ones I'm not that into yet.

Back
Top Bottom