The Favorite NLOTH song poll! Which song will win?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which song is your favorite?

• No Line On The Horizon

Votes: 36 5.4%
  • Magnificient

Votes: 211 31.8%
  • Moment Of Surrender

Votes: 133 20.0%
  • Unknown Caller

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Get On Your Boots

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Stand Up Comedy

Votes: 27 4.1%
  • Fez-Being Born

Votes: 30 4.5%
  • White As Snow

Votes: 18 2.7%
  • Breathe

Votes: 69 10.4%
  • Cedars Of Lebanon

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is sad.. I still really like Boots. :shrug:

me too, I think it might be one of the better tracks on the album, but not in the top 3 at least, imo. but I'm sure people are tired of it in comparison to the other tracks, even if they really like it

as I said in the least favourite song thread this might be U2's most consistent album. For me there's not an obvious weak point and my favourites could change with more listens.

I voted Magnificent ..before looking and reading what you guys said...and soo far Magnificent leads the way:drool:

I feel sorry for Boots..I loved the song first listen and I still do :)

For me it's Moment of Surrender. Best song since One. I'm not sure why Magnificent is so loved here. For me it was a little too repetitive.

Bwah! 133 people have made a selection in the poll and the album's first single has yet to receive a vote. :lol:

I might have to vote for Boots just to give it a little love. I am stuck and work and won't be able to listen to the rest of the album for about 5 hours.

my vote is definitely MOS, but i like boots, i played it 50 times already according to my itunes :D... and its still exciting to me. i think the first four songs are AMAZING!! even better than jt and ab first 4 coz i dont like zoo station in ab and i dont like bullets in jt

Too soon for me to vote -- I've heard the album a couple of times, and I'll listen to it more on the plane this afternoon -- and vote later. But the standouts for me so far are Unknown Caller, Moment of Surrender, No Line on the Horizon and Magnificent.

Very pleased with the album so far.

My first impression after listening to it 6 times:

1. Magnificent
2. Breathe
3. No Line On The Horizon
4. Unknown Caller
5. Moment of Surrender
6. FEZ- Being Born
7. Stand Up Comedy (way better than I suspected)
8. I'll Go Crazy...
9. Get On Your Boots
10. White as Snow
11. Cedars of Lebanon

I think this list will change in a few days (and after listened to it 50 times more).

1) White As Snow
2) Fez - Being Born
3) Magnificent
4) Breathe
5) Stand Up Comedy
6) Moment Of Surrender
7) No Line On The Horizon 1
8) Unknown Caller
9) Crazy Tonight
10) GOYB
11) Cedars of Lebanon

By the way, who else voted for White As Snow??

For me its Unknown Caller. Everything in the song is perfect -- the lyrics, Bono's vocals and the music. Amazing. :D :drool:

had to go with Unknown Caller

I am blasting this record when I get home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom