Surely not the front cover?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sniggirb said:

That is exactly what I am afraid of.We all own those songs on multiple best ofs, cds, and live dvds. This cd is definitely not for hard core fans. I guess thats why the Milan DVD is being thrown in.

hmm i see where you're coming from. I'm personally not bothered about the fact that I've got them on best-ofs already, i'm just worried they'll make the lamest choices given how much they have to choose from. But you're more than right, as 'the hardcore fans' we really don't have the need to complain since it's not aimed at their avid fans. Whatever's on it i'll buy because I'm a completist and there's that DVD :wink:

i think it's a massive shame the Milan DVD is being thrown away as a 'bonus' to a compilation, the stuff i've heard from it is incredible and I think it deserved a proper DVD release much more than the Chicago show because A) the quality of the music played and B) the European shows were much better.

Zooropean103 said:
or Chris Martin (waiting for someone to do a silly picture in paint)

The leaked cover of Coldplay's new album:

u2bycoldplayxo6.jpg

Did anyone catch that Extras episode with Chris Martin? Coldplay's Greatest Hits. :wink:

Don't rock stars have the money to buy clothes? Adam obviously didn't. It's alright apart from that jumper!! :lmao:

Surely they could have dug up an iconic U2 picture like the did for the last two. They've already used it on the book, why not try a bit harder and get a diff pic?

does anyone know when the picture from the cover was shot?

I think it must be 1983 or perhaps 1984 - or am I totally wrong. Is ist shot by Anton Corbin?

:eyebrow:

As I said in the beginning of this thread:
Popmartijn said:
I think the picture is from the (Pre)Boy period.
But I do hope Gloria is on it.
:)

So the picture is from 1979/1980

BigMacPhisto said:
Did anyone catch that Extras episode with Chris Martin? Coldplay's Greatest Hits. :wink:

Will the starving africans be holding the album cover ?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom