Summer Nights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
watto2.jpg

Hashtags are no good out here.

The video is actually a sex tape between Bono and a bathtub full of meatball sub filling.

Its sleazy funk soundtrack will be Adam's debut album and push new U2 music back 37 years.

Last edited:
The video is actually a sex tape between Bono and a bathtub full of meatball sub filling.

Its sleazy funk soundtrack will be Adam's debut album and push new U2 music back 37 years.

:lmao: Oh good god that's a mental image I did not need.

Are you aware of the average intelligence level in this part of the forum? Most of these people would barely be able to understand a Barney video.

Might just be a fake title to hide what they're doing. Movies use fake titles to hide what's being filmed all the time, even though it doesn't work and it gets figured out right away. The Dark Knight, for example, filmed under the name Rory's First Kiss in Chicago even though the whole world knew what was going on. But on all the clapper boards and on production paper work the name "Rory's First Kiss" was used.

Might just be a fake title to hide what they're doing. Movies use fake titles to hide what's being filmed all the time, even though it doesn't work and it gets figured out right away. The Dark Knight, for example, filmed under the name Rory's First Kiss in Chicago even though the whole world knew what was going on. But on all the clapper boards and on production paper work the name "Rory's First Kiss" was used.

Yeah. And they've been filming you know, during summer time at night.

Is Summer Nights the name of an incredibly young, handsome, up and coming Dublin band that sounds suspiciously like U2?

I mentioned a couple of months ago that my kids ADORE Invisible. Their favorite song, up there with Lorde, Katy Perry and whatever the hell else is popular with the kids. I have to think that song would've had a much bigger impact if kids didn't dismiss them as a "dad band."

Didn't Mike Peters actually do something like this? No way a band like U2, familiar in our ears as household words, could pull off something like this, but it's a rumor..

Let's not forget Van Halen's - Summer Nights

I'll never forget that song. That song was meant to be listened to by a bunch of teenagers hanging out in a parking lot tailgating with a boom box on top of a beat up Chevy. Those were the days.

Hopefully, there's isn't a U2 song called Summer Nights.

Back
Top Bottom