Songs that are "stuck in your head" today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RoKKeR

Refugee
Lock if this thread isn't kosher...

We are approaching almost a full day of the album being out, and I thought this would be fun to see what songs were stuck in your head after one day of listening when going about your normal days and not listening to the album.

For me, it was Iris (Edge's guitar here... :heart:) and the bridge in Volcano. (whaddup Glastonbury riff)

"I've got your light inside of me".

The outro on Every Breaking Wave
The chorus of The Miracle
The chorus of California- this whole song will be a pretty catchy one for me, I think

I'm still at the point where there are portions of songs stuck in my head, and I dont know what they're from. I love that. Makes me want to listen again..

but I'm taking a slow approach.. have listened to it in full only twice.. half way through the 3rd listen on my way into work this morning..

Woke up with the oohs and chorus of Miracle in my head. Good job boys

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Every Breaking Wave, The Troubles, The Miracle...I plan to take a day off from listening to U2, though.

Every Breaking Wave, The Troubles, The Miracle...I plan to take a day off from listening to U2, though.

I recommend slowly listening to less songs each day or else youll just get the shakes, start sweating and before you know it your on the steet corner trying to score free wifi or an iPod to listen to the songs

I think it's semi frightening if sleep like a baby is stuck in your head, considering what it's about

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

And yet, when it's not Dirty Day that keeps playing in my head, it is, in fact, the chorus to Sleep Like a Baby...when I read the lyrics to that one last night, after hearing it three times, it was definitely one of those, "oh...I see..." moments.

I recommend slowly listening to less songs each day or else youll just get the shakes, start sweating and before you know it your on the steet corner trying to score free wifi or an iPod to listen to the songs

Haha, I listened to the album 4 times yesterday, but not consecutively. Planning on giving it another spin or two today. I'm not going to start listening to the songs individually because I'm enjoying the full listens.

Randomly, the choruses to Volcano, Song For Someone and Iris.

And two of those are among my least favorite on the album. :angry:

None of them.

I can't even remember what any of them sounded like. That's how boring and forgettable they were, at least for me. :sad:

California, so many catchy parts to that song!

...and the "somebody stepped inside your sou-o-oul!" part of The Troubles.

"if you go, if you go your way and I'll go mine"

"RAAAIIISED By wolves"

"A heart that is broken, is a heart that is open"

Back
Top Bottom