Songs of Experience vol. 29: No More Acronyms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really quite something, watching the narrative strands of these threads twist and turn.

I'm particularly enjoying the anal banana

That’s good news. It amplifies his age and lack of movement if he can’t hide behind a guitar. I always thought they’d use it more the older they got
This is all true, but watching the way he favours his arm these days, rubbing it, supporting it, clenching and unclenching his fist etc. It appears that bike accident has damn near put his arm out of action. I'd be surprised if he can actually play.

Always one of my biggest wishes, as a U2 fan - that Bono would become a decent and regular guitarist on stage.

Don’t be a d**k?

Hmm. Duck right? Must be.

Does this mean the D**ks will be migrating over here? We don't want 'em...build a wall around this forum!!! I think our moderators should do a thorough background check before allowing new members into our forum. Oh no it is happening...I'm becoming a Trump nationalist...HELP!!!

u2songs | More Filming as U2 Visits São Paulo |

More good stuff from U2songs. My guess is they were doing some extra filming for the GOOYOW (lol) video as Edge has the same guitar in both.

Great to see Bono with his guitar again. I wonder if it’s just for show or if he can actually play again.

little nugget buried in the end there, RE GOOYOW

"That song we are told will be released next week, when the full announcement of the album happens."

Don’t be a d**k?

Hmm. Duck right? Must be.

When I was in high school, I used to see Weezer's Hashpipe video on MTV and MTV2, and they always muted out the "hash" part and spelled it out as "H***pipe" for the song title. I'd be sitting there every time thinking "Hellpipe?!" or whatever other thing I could think of. I had never heard of the word before!

I suppose a quick online search would've helped with that, but it was my best friend who told me eventually when I brought it up. :doh:

Hahah like how Bono gives Edge the finger lol Can clearly see Bono singing Vertigo there...... Acoustic style :doh:

You got footage on your website?

Plenty of boots over on U2Start with Bono playing prominently in songs like Watchtower and AIWIY. He reputedly played the solo in the studio cover of Dancing Barefoot but I haven't a source at hand to confirm that.

little nugget buried in the end there, RE GOOYOW

"That song we are told will be released next week, when the full announcement of the album happens."

:hyper: Yay!

I just looked at the last few pages, and this thread is quite the roller coaster. It's just gone bananas.

Thanks for ruining bananas for me. :yikes: :lol:

Last edited:
Plenty of boots over on U2Start with Bono playing prominently in songs like Watchtower and AIWIY. He reputedly played the solo in the studio cover of Dancing Barefoot but I haven't a source at hand to confirm that.

If Bono really had done the solo in DANCING BAREFOOT then he really could become one of the greatest guitarist of all time if he tried wholeheartedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom