Songs of Experience - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully Bono's appearance on Kanye's new album is better than the time Edge played on Wyclef's album

rumour: Bono's on the new Kanye album

CZjl-Z5VAAEhYoA.jpg

OMG I hope this is fake... That would be the saddest day in the history of music.
Btw, who makes an album with so many co-artists??

Bono being on a Kanye album is probably a better way for him to get in touch with the kids/youth to be honest.

OMG I hope this is fake... That would be the saddest day in the history of music.
Btw, who makes an album with so many co-artists??

Um, hip hop/rap artists?

So I tied an orion to my belt, which was the style at the time.

So I tied an orion to my belt, which was the style at the time.

Back in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them, give me five bees for a quarter you'd say

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Surely there's one interview this year where somebody can ask them what's going on..

I wasn't following U2 too closely before SOI dropped, was it really unexpected or were there some hints in the days / weeks before?

^^ or third:

They have a fall 2016 release in mind and think they have tons of time to finish SOE.

Then in May they start to panic a little bit

^^ or third:

They have a fall 2016 release in mind and think they have tons of time to finish SOE.

Not sure about the fall 2016 release (I think they have summer in mind), but I think they do overestimate the time they have left vs what they still need to do. All except Edge who is the only one working right now...

I think you can forget summer ... (i.e. June= Mid Sept.)

If SOE sees the light of day before the end of the year .. that would be a "mircale", but not that of Joey ...

^^ or third:

I put that in the "don't give a crap" category. They know how long it takes them to finish anything at this point. If they still feel they can put it off and just bang it out, if they're still that apathetic towards getting the work done... then the don't really care, do they?

I think you can forget summer ... (i.e. June= Mid Sept.)

If SOE sees the light of day before the end of the year .. that would be a "mircale", but not that of Joey ...
Well, theoretically, it's feasible. Say the album is really mostly finished. Edge wants to rework some stuff of course. Give him two or three more months to do that. That leaves them several months for production and release. Possible. May not seem likely, but then again, who would have expected the release of SOI?

@Headache: :up:

@blueskies: I think the last bits of info we got about SOE was the Q Mag Preview .. there Adam says:

"The intention was always that we started on the Innocence album and go through to the Experience album. We'll start the show up with additional material towards the end of the year. We like the idea that there's a rounding of the circle."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom