Songs of Experience - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Edge's guitar playing in the chorus, but again it's kind of missing throughout the rest of the song. Seems to be in the vein of Vertigo/Boots.

Would have been great if he could have complimented Adam's bass line with a guitar part to match.

Yeah. Too bad he couldn't be bothered to write a guitar line half as good.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah. Too bad he couldn't be bothered to write a guitar line half as good.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using U2 Interference mobile app

I don't know. I think his guitar work on Iris is pretty top-notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. I think his guitar work on Iris is pretty top-notch.

Before SOI is Released: Edge plays by the numbers/uses too much delay/plays the same kind of riff every time. Why doesn't he come up with something different/be original again?

SOI is Released: OMG, IRIS IS AWESOME!!!

:D

Before SOI is Released: Edge plays by the numbers/uses too much delay/plays the same kind of riff every time. Why doesn't he come up with something different/be original again?

SOI is Released: OMG, IRIS IS AWESOME!!!

:D

Lol I happen to love Edge by the numbers. The only thing that I'd like to see, I guess on my wish list, is The Edge search for a couple of new effects he hasn't used before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bono in Davos, Edge in California try not to sell his guitar, Adam in nice beach somewhere.....man, SOE is miles away, it seems

Well at least Edge seems to be working in the studio. My guess still is that they'll now get back to work all together. (Bono's vacation being over and Davos as well)

rumour:

xMwwq2u.jpg

that lineup looks too good for me, i mean, come on. Radiohead and U2 and Coldplay together? that's not gonna happen. especially if it's that festival is Lolla

Fake. I mean seriously? U2, Radiohead, Lady Gaga, Coldplay? Lol, not gonna happen ;) Btw I don't think U2 will be playing any festivals.

Fake. I mean seriously? U2, Radiohead, Lady Gaga, Coldplay? Lol, not gonna happen ;) Btw I don't think U2 will be playing any festivals.

I know it's highly unlikely but it feels like U2 may be in some festival if they feel like they need to. Clearly, Coachella didnt happen so yeah, the possibility keeps disappearing.

Man if that lineup is true I might have to go. I usually have a strong "no festival stance". But Radiohead and U2 are MUST SEE bands for me, and I've always been a big Coldplay fan right up until this recent album, which I do not care for.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom