Songs of Experience - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well but all the jokes aside, it's really really quiet when it comes to SOE news. I know they're making records (or just hanging out in LA) but still.

or like some people here are speculating, are they kinda done with making SOE and just enjoying the break?

How much news are we supposed to get when they're still working on it ? Do we assume SOE and/or the first single will be out before the tour resumes or it is both happening at the same time ?

U2.com subscribers will get exclusive access to some in-studio footage in March. The band are going to do surprise live casts from the mixing desk, on fairly short notice, as a kind of preview of where the band's head is at, in 2016. .

rumors, baby!

Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

U2.com subscribers will get exclusive access to some in-studio footage in March. The band are going to do surprise live casts from the mixing desk, on fairly short notice, as a kind of preview of where the band's head is at, in 2016. .

rumors, baby!

Interesting! They have been doing a better job with their social media engagement, even if the website is still kind of poor.

Would love to see if, and would point to a fall release if true.

Interesting! They have been doing a better job with their social media engagement, even if the website is still kind of poor.

Would love to see if, and would point to a fall release if true.

I'm starting rumors.. no truth to that

!!!!

I hacked into u2.com and found the studio live feed:

karaway3.jpg

Last edited:
I have heard that they're doing Passenger and Original Soundtrack II with great guest musicians like Robert Fripp, Roger Waters, Daniel Lopatins and so many more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom