Songs of Experience Episode VII: The Dreamforce Awakens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any Pokémon are hidden in Valencia.

It appears in the tall grass just outside Valencia. I have a tru Pokédex.

Granbull.CL.26.png

(U2Valencians - If you're seeing this, I actually love you for your service to fans, do not feel offended by the above dumb pun - maybe you're going to have a first-hand scoop about 'SOE' soon, so I'll quit talking my own grand bull) :wink:

If you own an ole Game Boy Color, don't get rid of it!

Rumour has it that U2 will partner with Nintendo - what's better than GBC to display the whole visual Experience™ about which Bono has been hinting for a while?

Look forward for SOE to magically appear on your trashed GBC!

(Anonymous author)

If you own an ole Game Boy Color, don't get rid of it!

Rumour has it that U2 will partner with Nintendo - what's better than GBC to display the whole visual Experience™ about which Bono has been hinting for a while?

Look forward for SOE to magically appear on your trashed GBC!

(Anonymous author)

Cool, I still have my Gameboy colour, mind condition in its original box. Will be keeping an eye on it then.

I have a feeling that when SOE will see the light of day (if it will), for some fellow Interferencers it will be like a yuge breath of fresh air after leaving an elevator where someone heavily Schart-ed. Even if I am part of the latter bunch, I humanely understand all the others.

Last edited:
Adam just posted a pic from France. Assuming he took the picture and posted in relatively short order, then he is in France.

In the words of Pee Wee Herman: What's the significance? I DON'T KNOOOW !!!

Adam just posted a pic from France. Assuming he took the picture and posted in relatively short order, then he is in France.

In the words of Pee Wee Herman: What's the significance? I DON'T KNOOOW !!!

Supposed to mean?!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Off-duty I guess.

Even if France has often been the place for something related to the pre-release period (shoots and the likes), guess he's just enjoying holidays. Especially if they ended monthly sessions in Malibu just a while ago, as the fellow Spaniards reported.

Vacation and photoshoot is my guess (all 3 are reportedly there and we all know that number 4 is never reportedly anywhere). Anton Corbijn is around as well it seems which could mean more beach shots to complement those taken in NL last summer.

Looks more like a resort area, by the look of it. The fact is this shit involves me, as Bono or Adam, as everyone. This is Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom