Songs Of Experience 9 (albums aborted and counting...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I feel Songs of experience album will be not released in 2016. I do think it is possible a U2 single before christmas. I trust in Adam Clayton when he said the album will be released in 6 months last month in spain. There was a report that U2 wanted to take 2016 off for a break at the end of 2015 as the U2 IE tour was a great success in 2015. A song released in september would be good for USA awards season Jan-feb 2017. There is not enough news to suggest an album release is soon by U2. I would be surprised if they did drop the album in 2016 but not much faith in that.:wave:

It does seem that U2 have been on and off in the recording studio in 2016. It does take U2 long time to record one album to have it perfect to them. Hopefully they have been inspired by the new albums by Daniel Lanios and Gavin Friday to work on to get Songs of Experience finished. Hopeful comment from Bono this christmas saying Yes we will release songs of experience in 2017.:wave:

The usual second-guessing before the machine starts up again. I'm much more confident this time around that something's imminent.

Hoodyman, are you related to this (former) user, maybe? - read this with MacPhisto's voice

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/members/adelaideu2fan-74676.html

I remember the style.

Nothing against you, just suggesting others not to take the posts about the studios and stuff seriously.

I've been thinking this for a while. 99% sure it is a yes - Adelaide based, inconsistent English, signs off with a :wave: profile says works in hospitality.

Shaun Swalue, I presume. Last we met, you were banned for making death threats against me. Perhaps a mod can check this out?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I just notified the mods. It's against forum rules for banned members to rejoin under alters - not to mention illegal to make death threats.

I am a changed man and very sorry about the death threats.

I appreciate that. But man, you need to be more chill. You didn't need to post that diatribe... Twice. Prove you're a changed man by not trolling the thread with more fake nonsense about the album that is obviously either fake, or a regurgitation of widely available info with some made up stuff to make it seem legit. Use your filter, bro.

Bono is like the polar opposite of most humans, the hotter the place he goes to the more layers of black clothing he puts on!

Well we can't have a new album without at least one inane meltdown in the album anticipation threads, so game on fuckers!!! We can have an album now!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I will only leak the new album if the death threats stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we can't have a new album without at least one inane meltdown in the album anticipation threads, so game on fuckers!!! We can have an album now!

giphy.gif

Exactly my thoughts. Let's get this fire started. Did someone say Fisher....?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

I have a source that is indicating single out this week!!!!

My source is BVS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom