Songs of Experience 37 - now with bonus orchestra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don 't believe it. They always promise a lot but it ends up the same as ever...... pride elevation one sbs nyd

After Streets the atmosphere will be through the roof and that is when:

“We want you to stay standing and if you are sitting, STAND UP because THIS IS COMEDY!!!!

“We want you to stay standing and if you are sitting, STAND UP because THIS IS COMEDY!!!!

"Stop helping assholes run the line like a powerdrunk baby"
::BOOS FROM FRONT RAIL::

the audience will boo when they get to the part "stop helping god cross the road like a little old lady"

the audience will boo when they get to the part "stop helping god cross the road like a little old lady"

I don’t know, that could turn into an epic sing along moment like “In the Naaaaaame of Love” or the bridge in With or Without you.

It’s 50/50 really but I think the crowd would sing along in unison!

(I laughed as I typed that)

I can see them playing Rejoice on this tour. Seems to fit the ie narrative. Bono mentioned the “changing the world in me” and his younger self in a more recent interview.

It's a funny little story. There's a song that Charles Manson stole from the Beatles that we felt like we had to steal back. Can you say megalomania? Feels like ancient history, right The Edge?

But when history becomes HERstory, that's a beautiful day. This is Mysterious Ways.

Here’s an entire album of material we’re going to play for you now, start to finish, that we plan to release one day, only when it’s ready of course. We honestly can’t ever remember playing or referencing it. Ever. Do you? (Adam coughs)

It’s a bit of a musical journey

<mechanical sounds of 20 year old rusty mirrorball lemon engaging from behind the stage near the seats that are curtained off due to over saturation of US market>

Last edited:
This is a song for cori. It's called California (There Is No End to This Gag).

"When we were on tour back in 2009, we asked people to get on their Aung San Suu Kyi masks for a certain song of ours, a great one called Walk On. Because of recent events, that song has taken on a different meaning. So now we're going to ask everyone to get on...your boots.

This is Get On Your Boots."

There was a point in our lives when we experienced troubles within our own little community. Marriage can be a tough thing on a person. The person you love the most could become so cruel and you have to make hard choices to move on so you aren’t trampled underfoot. Edge...

This is Get Out Of Your Own Way.

Last edited:
"There come times in your life when you need to search for experience. When you have to taste and touch, and to feel as much as a man can, you know? Those times you find yourself wandering. This is for all of you wanderers. It's a special song called... You're the Best Thing About Me."

There had been a lot of talk, maybe maybe too much talk about this next song. This next song is not Sunday Bloody Sunday, this is GET OF YOUR OWN WAY!!!!!!

"We've spent 3 wonderful spring days in your city, today was the 3rd day in a row we saw a beautiful sunrise, 3 glorious sunrises, this song speaks to that....this is Beautiful Day."

Using AR and not playing The Fly would be their worst blunder since Bono wore a Literal Suit Of Lights, but they didn't play Gone.

Back
Top Bottom