SOI - I finally figured out what's wrong with it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver, LemonMelon and Hewson don't like SOI? Is that a secret? pretty sure they've posted multiple times in various threads with variations on that theme.

See I'm getting pigeon holed here cause folks can't always understand what they read...I hate Song For Someone, am bored by Every Breaking Wave, don't care much for the first half of the album, but very much like the 2nd half of the album, yet am labeled as not liking the entire album.

You can take that very valid complaint up with RBW. I was just rolling my eyes at the idea of her listing names was somehow creepy. :)

I apologize, using the term 'creepy' was over the top. I am sorry. It was suppose to be somewhat tongue in cheek, but didn't come off that way. I still find it odd that this poster felt the need to single them out, as if calling them out, but 'creepy' was over the top. Sorry.

I apologize, using the term 'creepy' was over the top. I am sorry. It was suppose to be somewhat tongue in cheek, but didn't come off that way. I still find it odd that this poster felt the need to single them out, as if calling them out, but 'creepy' was over the top. Sorry.

Thanks. I wasn't trying to call anyone out but instead demonstrate the difference of opinions found on SOI threads. :wave:

See I'm getting pigeon holed here cause folks can't always understand what they read...I hate Song For Someone, am bored by Every Breaking Wave, don't care much for the first half of the album, but very much like the 2nd half of the album, yet am labeled as not liking the entire album.

We agree to an extent. I can enjoy Cedarwood Road from time to time as well, but that's as far I can go with the 2nd half.

I'm disappointed that I didn't make The List, despite belonging there. :(

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom