SoE request thread for Thanksgiving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jag0918

Refugee
Now we all know everyone on this site is either getting the cd for free from Ticketmaster for buying concert tickets, preordered already or buying it at the store on12/1. We also know a few fine people already have the album. If anyone cares to share it and make everyone thanksgiving here in America and the rest of the world the most memorable holiday in decades please feel free to share. It would be most appreciated. Thanks and God speed :)
U2rob73@gmail.com

Last edited:
Now we all know everyone on this site is either getting the cd for free from Ticketmaster for buying concert tickets, preordered already or buying it at the store on12/1. We also know a few fine people already have the album. If anyone cares to share it and make everyone thanksgiving here in America and the rest of the world the most memorable holiday in decades please feel free to share. It would be most appreciated. Thanks

U2rob73@gmail.com

Is this claim just based on the Twitter reviews we are aware of, or do you know something more?

Reviews are out now. CDs have been sent to critics and then some. Roughly 10days before the album releases it leaks. Been that way for years with the exception of SoI

Last edited:
For me this is the first time I have a streaming service for a U2 album release. I use Google Play Music.
So... why buy the album? I mean I get having the physical thing. As a collector of ... things. But I would never use it. So I'd only buy it digitally. And I see no point.
So is everyone here actually gonna buy this album? Is there a benefit over and above just streaming it?

I’ve already preorder the vinyl on amazon and iTunes . I always buy u2s album in one format or another since 1992

So is everyone here actually gonna buy this album? Is there a benefit over and above just streaming it?

Imagine, I will literally GO to a record shop on Dec1 and buy the vinyl version .. just because ... I like to FEEL a new U2 record in my hands , flip through the booklet , put the record on .. and just enjoy this analog feeling.

Imagine, I will literally GO to a record shop on Dec1 and buy the vinyl version .. just because ... I like to FEEL a new U2 record in my hands , flip through the booklet , put the record on .. and just enjoy this analog feeling.

:up::up::up::up:

For me this is the first time I have a streaming service for a U2 album release. I use Google Play Music.
So... why buy the album? I mean I get having the physical thing. As a collector of ... things. But I would never use it. So I'd only buy it digitally. And I see no point.
Me. I love the physical copy - the sleeve etc. Then it goes up on my shelf. Old school.

But I'll have a digital version too.

i ordered the digital deluxe and will likely order the vinyl as well. Then there are the two copies i get for buying concert tickets.

i personally don’t care for streaming services, definitely not enough to pay for them. If there is a song i really like, I’ll just buy it on iTunes. If I’m not sure about it, I’ll listen to it via YouTube.

I hope everyone has a great holiday! Hopefully the album will leak and we will get to hear it early. Always better to have wishful thinking than to have negative thoughts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom