SOE promo tour/promo activities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m still having a tough time believing they’re not going to do some sort of stunt beyond NFL network on Friday, album release and world aids day.

Instagram video rehearsing... American Soul.

With a megaphone.

giphy.gif

Looks like it’s probably going to show up on SNL on Saturday. If they want to reach the Alternative audience Blackout would be a much better choice. Or should I say little more better?

I simply don’t get it.

Looks like it’s probably going to show up on SNL on Saturday. If they want to reach the Alternative audience Blackout would be a much better choice. Or should I say little more better?

I simply don’t get it.

They posted a vid of them rehearsing Ordinary Love before the BBC recording only to find out it didn't get played, so anything is possible.

With that said, I don't mind the song (certainly don't hate it) and think in a live setting it might excel.

They posted a vid of them rehearsing Ordinary Love before the BBC recording only to find out it didn't get played, so anything is possible.

With that said, I don't mind the song (certainly don't hate it) and think in a live setting it might excel.

This is true. And I like the song as well. But for a song that’s trying to reach the Alternative crowd, I think 90% of us fans believe Blackout would be far more effective at doing that.

If they play Ordinary Love or anything else old on SNL as one of the main songs (a bonus song at the credits, I'll allow it), I'm throwing a shoe at the TV.

Promo tour seems pretty limited so far? Only one chat show in the US and nothing here in the UK apart from the BBC thing, anyone reckon they will add more?

Promo tour seems pretty limited so far? Only one chat show in the US and nothing here in the UK apart from the BBC thing, anyone reckon they will add more?

They haven’t even done a chat show in the US. Bono did Jimmy Kimmel but it was only for RED. The new album wasn’t mentioned.

When are they on Stern?

Posted it in the other thread, but I just watched it and it is incredibly well produced. Hope people get a chance to see it.

This is the type of thing we used to get on a bonus DVD with the album etc, am pretty sure u2.com could do more stuff like this

Back
Top Bottom