SOE promo tour/promo activities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So i had a very easy time getting tickets. i thought the fact that the cheapest seats were $330 was absurd especially because this sale was targeting fan club members who already shelled out $40 for a membership(in most cases that was still active). However, given that 90% of the comments on those Instagram posts and 90% of what i see on their Facebook posts and what’s trending on twitter for them is about how they fucked up the ticket process....i realize i was very lucky.

In all seriousness though, yes I agree he looks kindof horrible these days, but are we this superficial to be upset over some silly glasses. We should look at ourselves in the mirror before we criticize someone's looks and take it so seriously to the point where you get so upset over it.

So i had a very easy time getting tickets. i thought the fact that the cheapest seats were $330 was absurd especially because this sale was targeting fan club members who already shelled out $40 for a membership(in most cases that was still active). However, given that 90% of the comments on those Instagram posts and 90% of what i see on their Facebook posts and what’s trending on twitter for them is about how they fucked up the ticket process....i realize i was very lucky.

I haven't even tried, this might very well be the first tour since popmart that I actually miss (although I did see IE which I assume will be very similar in concept to EI). It doesn't help that Vancouver is not on schedule also.

Am I missing something on the ticket thing?? People saying, there were no GA’s left , so I had to get 300 dollar tix. Or I had to get upper level or whatever.
Couldn’t you just wait for the general sale and pick up tickets in a better section?
Maybe I’m being naive or am not realizing something

I got the $330 tix and I am already seeing tix on StubHub in my section for $1200-$1600.

Omg that bastard Bono!!! I hate him so much for this! Screw u2. Talentless scum that boner guy is!

I've never complained about his glasses and they don't bother me. Even his granny glasses, which I think are fine. But they seem to annoy everyone else.

Heck, he could buy the whole company but they're not based in Lithuania...so I'm not sure he'd be interested.

Zing!

Last edited:
They get, what, 40 minutes on the BBC, and they waste it with Stuck in a Moment and Ordinary Love? Ugh

Stuck was on the rumored set list but Ordinary was not. But, they did play a clip of OL on Instagram. As for Stuck, I was hoping to never hear it performed live again.

If U2 is playing Saturday Night Live (as rumored) on December 2, we will likely find out tonight. With tonight being their last show until the 2nd, they will usually say "in two weeks we return live with...."

We'll see!

Back
Top Bottom