SOE Lucky 13: Dallas Lies in Vegas ...TONIGHT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CtEi_c4XEAAsu6g

https://twitter.com/joe_ahorro/status/779442687288156160

They really should include RBW, was the standout live number from SOI and one of the best moments in the ie concert

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Soooo you clearly don't have any idea how Twitter works, as you have already stated that you don't have an account, so perhaps not comment on how Twitter works.

Maybe. Just saying. Cause you're wrong in your assumptions. So probably should stop. Maybe.

To DM someone you need to be following them and they following you.

So if she asks someone in a tweet to DM her, they know each other in some way, or mutually follow each other. Her follow count is relatively low, so she doesn't seem to be the type of person who just follows and unfollows everyone and anyone.

So nobody could actually do what you were asking unless they, too, knew this person.

Which is how Twitter works.

Just because I couldn't care less about Twitter doesn't mean you get to act so self-righteous in defending this person from receiving a harmless message and treat me condescendingly for trying to get some information about the Adam encounter yesterday.

Every time an album release is up in the air and tensions are high, it's impossible to make it through a page in these threads without everyone being rude to each other for no reason.

That's the last I'm saying about that crap.

Hope the whole album drops tonight so everyone can go back to being a giddy fan again.

My final prediction:

01 - Elevation
02 - Vertigo
03 - I Will Follow
04 - Mysterious Ways
05 - Desire
06 - Pride
07 - Beautiful Day
08 - One
09 - Streets
10 - [NEW SONG]

Set List:-

The Miracle
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Every Breaking Wave
Song For Someone
Desire
Bullet
Even Better
One

I was buried in work this last two days, Could anyone give us an update? I see that Dallas School have been talking about new songs rehearsed.... :drool:

Just selling left over t-shirts probably.

The new date / venue at the bottom means it's hot off the press. I guess it's not too surprising if they truly expected to continue into the experience part of the tour.

The new date / venue at the bottom means it's hot off the press. I guess it's not too surprising if they truly expected to continue into the experience part of the tour.

Which is good news for new material, maybe not tonight but very soon

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I was buried in work this last two days, Could anyone give us an update? I see that Dallas School have been talking about new songs rehearsed.... :drool:

Apparently the band practiced all day yesterday and determined that they can't pull off the new songs live yet. That's the rumor. I shit you not. A lot of people here are in the camp of Dallas trying to misdirect everyone and not ruin the surprise. But I find it plausible after how the opening Pop shows went.

If there's new material my bet is the third slot, you don't close with the "surprise". Then close with an energetic Streets.

Apparently the band practiced all day yesterday and determined that they can't pull off the new songs live yet. That's the rumor. I shit you not. A lot of people here are in the camp of Dallas trying to misdirect everyone and not ruin the surprise. But I find it plausible after how the opening Pop shows went.

But you really believe they aren't able to nail one song?

They really should include RBW, was the standout live number from SOI and one of the best moments in the ie concert

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

RBW was the best song on the whole show I was at(2015-09-22), I loved the transistion they did with it to UTEOTW.
On Popmart they played NYD right after UTEOTW which worked really good.
This setlist would be intressting.

1. Beautiful Day
2. Raised By Wolves
3. Until The End Of The World
4. New Years Day
5. New Song
6. Bad

How can it be left over when it has today's date

Just noticed it. I'm certain this was planned as an album launch or some sort of new material unveiling, not sure it still is though.

1 - Real Thing
2 - Desire
3 - Vertigo
4 - IWF
5 - NEW SONG
6 - Beautiful Day
7 - Moment of Surrender (Reworked) or EBW
-Yeah, I know this one seems far fetched. EBW is much more likely.
8 - Bullet/(snippet segue)
9 - Streets
10 - ISHFWILF

Last edited:
Plan on watching this festival in it's entirety with some alcohol in hand, now that I called off my night out. :rockon: Tonight's the strongest lineup of both nights, except I don't know who the fuck Sam Hunt is. Bathroom break...

So the chances we'll be hearing new music today is almost 100%? :hyper: :hyper:

Are you in Vegas?

1 - EBTTRT
2 - Vertigo
3 - New Song (probably the Best Thing)
4 - Beautiful Day
5 - One
6 - All I Want Is You
7 - New Years Day
8 - Pride
9 - Bad

Status