SOE Lucky 13: Dallas Lies in Vegas ...TONIGHT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the list of all others that could be included, having Desire there, which I don't think would be much of a crowd pleaser, takes time away from the chance of their being a new song. Makes me worry it will just be old stuff.

There are plenty of things to have meltdowns about. Desire being chosen for a 45 minute show is not one of them. I think it's a crowd pleaser; the audience can sing-a-long to some stuff and Bono on harmonica always gets some cheers. U2 plays it a lot, in any situation, whether it's 3 or 23 songs.

My optimistic Prediction -

1.) Desire will not be played.
2.) multiple songs from new material will be
Played
3.) New album drops

My pessimistic prediction -

1.) desire gets played
2.) no new material
3.) album drops in 2017

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I believe that the people who were there were told what they were told... but I think Adam and some crew just came to check out the venue, and were pulling some fans legs... either as a misdirection or just for shits and giggles.
They wanted one more meltdown before the U2 machine starts up again.

Desire's fine with me! :)

As long as it's played alongside some fucking New material, jesus christ!

They wanted one more meltdown before the U2 machine starts up again.

Optimal meltdown scenario: U2 leave the stage having played no new songs and not mentioning anything about SOE.

Then drop a single midday Saturday when the meltdown is at its peak.

Didn't an Adrienne person get given an exclusive last time around? I'm sure it was said here that the band recognised her and told/gave her something :hmm:

Final prediction: One new song played, vague Bono line "we're almost done with this new album ehh, here's a new song" and then we won't hear anything about the album for at least another few weeks.

I'm excited for the show just to hear them playing again.

Bottom line....roll call, who is staying up to listen to the stream?

I'm in!

Didn't an Adrienne person get given an exclusive last time around? I'm sure it was said here that the band recognised her and told/gave her something :hmm:

But again it sounds like the source is Dallas telling someone that they can't get it together, really really cannot see him saying something like that, and if he did then IMO it's because if he told them they where playing new songs then it would end up all over the Internet, ruining any surprise they had

Looking at her tweet convos someone asked if she knew about SOE/new songs. She replied with that's an offline conversation :hmm:

And Poleman adds that U2’s Bono told him just this week, “I hope they know who we are. But if they don’t, they will after.”

Sure doesn't sound like a band questioning themselves

Ah just realised was a tweet replying to the tweet

I think we get a modified SOI setlist.

Then they give out free U2: Live from Sydney to everyone

And Poleman adds that U2’s Bono told him just this week, “I hope they know who we are. But if they don’t, they will after.”

Sure doesn't sound like a band questioning themselves

Nice.

Still betting one 1 new song and Bono saying something like "we'll be in your hometown in 2017 w/ new ideas, new dreams blah blah"

In my wildest dreams ( I have a better chance of winning the lotto than this happening) but wouldn't it be awesome if u2 announced "our album SOE will be out early January but here is our unreleased SOA album to tie you over as a thank you for your support" than SOA can be downloaded for free for say 24 hours. That would be awesome but will never ever happen!

In my wildest dreams ( I have a better chance of winning the lotto than this happening) but wouldn't it be awesome if u2 announced "our album SOE will be out early January but here is our unreleased SOA album to tie you over as a thank you for your support" than SOA can be downloaded for free for say 24 hours. That would be awesome but will never ever happen!

That would be sensational !!

Chances of them giving us 2 free albums back to back is pretty tiny.

Looking at her tweet convos someone asked if she knew about SOE/new songs. She replied with that's an offline conversation :hmm:

This piqued my interest too... She's either feigning mystery over a tidbit for attention, or she knows something but doesn't want to spoil it/break the story. Now which is it.. :shifty:

This piqued my interest too... She's either feigning mystery over a tidbit for attention, or she knows something but doesn't want to spoil it/break the story. Now which is it.. :shifty:

Trying to message her but can't figure out how the hell Twitter works. I don't have an account. Anyone else wanna give it a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom