SOE 34: If there is a leak, don't let it go unheard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have recoding software but if someone could capture it, that would be amazing.

I don’t think so. I’m still not sure if this is the same rip or not.

Yes, it is the same and not really better quality. This version just edited out the Rob talking and swapped in the already released songs (TBT, AS, GOOYOW, Blackout) in place of the streaming FB live vinyl versions.

Thanks.

Yes it seems different with a little more bass, but not mp3 or CD quality if people are holding out for that. You can hear the lyrics better.

Am I the only one sensing a strong 70s vibe? Like SOI was capturing the short-clipped tight punk sensibility but SOE is the kind of over produced glam ear candy on the radio they were rebelling against?

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm listening to the live stream now- Summer of Love jumps off the speaker for me. That and Love Is All We have Left are the standout tracks for me. TBT sounds even weaker here amidst these other songs.

Honestly, how could they have release The Best Thing as the lead single? It does not represent the album at all and is one of its weakest songs, IMHO

Honestly, how could they have release The Best Thing as the lead single? It does not represent the album at all and is one of its weakest songs, IMHO

It should have been Red Flag Day unless they just weren’t finished with it. Shouldn’t even be up for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom