SOE 34: If there is a leak, don't let it go unheard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the people at the Has It Leak site read about this (streaming)leak and thought it was a normal leak and not an lp streaming link...?

This is Rob. Whoever is sharing the album needs to knock that shit off and stop immediately

for real?

are you a fucking idiot? what did you THINK was going to happen?!

btw - i haven't listened and won't be :wave:

It's so hard to resist, usually i don't hesitate but i wanna here it in HQ first. Don't want to ruin the first impression..

haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif

Not listening till I can get my hands on a high quality rip. I almost broke down until I heard "this is fucking epic!" and immediately shut it off. Awesome that the guy did it though because he made the day for a ton of people here.

Awesome that the guy did it though because he made the day for a ton of people here.

i think it's pretty uncool actually, for a fan to be the source of the leak while everyone else has been playing by the rules in what seems like a really carefully thought-out release procedure

i think it's pretty uncool actually, for a fan to be the source of the leak while everyone else has been playing by the rules in what seems like a really carefully thought-out release procedure

I wouldn't like to be that one guy that leaked the album and "ruin" the launch of the album the band have been working on the last 3 years

Meh, it wasn't his fault he was sent the album early. If he had it, flaunted it and not shared the pitchforks would have been out here.

And let's face it, it's not like this is Taylor Swifts album leaking. This is a low quality stream with talking over it and so on. To say this is going to ruin a well thought out release is pretty far out there.

I wouldn't like to be that one guy that leaked the album and "ruin" the launch of the album the band have been working on the last 3 years

especially as he is COMPLETELY IDENTIFIABLE :lol:

what if this leak is part of a U2 plan to release the album? remember the blackout in shitty quality. here is the same. 1 week prior the release, they "leak" the album with bad quality just for the expectation.

Meh, it wasn't his fault he was sent the album early. If he had it, flaunted it and not shared the pitchforks would have been out here.

And let's face it, it's not like this is Taylor Swifts album leaking. This is a low quality stream with talking over it and so on. To say this is going to ruin a well thought out release is pretty far out there.

other people have had the album and not leaked, like Saul on twitter for example

i dunno - there have been talks of "embargoes" even on journalist reviews... they have kept a very tight lid on the whole thing... oh well, i won't be spoiling my surprise anyway, especially with a crappy quality desperate rip :D

(plus it wasn't me who said "ruin" btw)

Last edited:
what if this leak is part of a U2 plan to release the album? remember the blackout in shitty quality. here is the same. 1 week prior the release, they "leak" the album with bad quality just for the expectation.

well that's backfired because Jarvio hates the album already because of the special notification sound effects :D

Wow this sounds like crap. Will be on the look for an actual CD rip or a high quality vinyl rip, but definitely not ruining the album by listening to it in this form!

And yeah, Best thing about me is still crap!!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom