SOE 34: If there is a leak, don't let it go unheard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who are the interference members that the guy says can kiss his ass?

C'mon, own up lol.

Man I really like the verses to 13, but really hate how it doesn't have its own unique chorus

Also, anyone know why it's called 13? Other than being track 13? Does it have anything to do with Psalm 13?

Very surprisingly 13 is one of my favourits! This dark version of SFS fits perfect as the closing track for SOI and SOE!

A guy named Rob is THE guy because he got hold of a vinyl of Songs of Experience and shared a listening session (or five) with U2 fans. Some have heard it, some have not. Mostly positive reactions so far. Have made it so far to Red Flag Day as I write. Loved Summer of Love on first listen

This is Rob. Whoever is sharing the album needs to knock that shit off and stop immediately

I'm finding Landlady to be extremely boring. It's doing nothing for me. Will probably end up as my second least favourite on the album, after AS of course.

This. I've turned it off after few seconds. I hope the proper rip leaks ASAP :crack:

Yup. I am just gonna give it one more listen. But as someone who goes to some length to get as crisp a listening experience as possible, I will say that the current one is not so terrible that you cannot get a proper sense of the songs; for example I can get a sense of the layers. You can appreciate the good stuff on here. But I do want the real thing, so won't give it many more listens. For reference, it might even be better than the Blackout FB clip we went gaga over

There's a weird piano single note during Little Things, it sounds like a messenger alert and it's clashing with the music, I'm wondering if this is indeed a messenger alert or if it's supposed to be on the song

There's a weird piano single note during Little Things, it sounds like a messenger alert and it's clashing with the music, I'm wondering if this is indeed a messenger alert or if it's supposed to be on the song
It's a homage to unknown caller

It does seem strange that the Record label would go through all this trouble to ensure the album was not leaked over the last few weeks only to then send out the vinyl copies well before the official release date.

Last edited:
Okay, let me put on my ungrateful hat and say that we need an actual leak NOW... I am exercising unreal self-restraint by not listening to the album more than the two times I have heard it because I don't want to form lasting opinions from the sound quality that we currently have

Unreal, I say. un fucking real, Beal.

Last edited:

It's facebook notification sounds from whoever was recording from their browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom