SOE 33: Bono to open the batting on new album, Larry to keep wicket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The link provided isn't working for me :(

There's 3 download buttons - each one taking me to some site to tell me to install something or other.

Can someone help?

Seems the link has died then.... :(

Can someone upload it again? Freaking out to hear this now

Edit: Hold on a minute - it's downloading! Yes! (No idea how that happened, it just worked all of a sudden).

Last edited:
Yeah, the energy/youth of the middle 3 is ridiculous.

For me the core of the record is those energetic 3, then the meditative 2 after. The first 2 songs are a good intro punch, the last 2 a good outro punch. The 3 singles in the #3-5 spot, and the preview track in the #11 spot, are the most disposable. Am imagining my own playlist with YTBTAM remix subbed in, AS and Blackout removed. Maybe sub in Ordinary Love in the AS spot.

Seems the link has died then.... :(

Can someone upload it again? Freaking out to hear this now

You are probably better off waiting. I downloaded it, listened to The Best Thing and then deleted the album from my computer. The sound quality is nowhere near HQ so you might as well wait a few days.

Here we go! 8am here. Latte, instant porridge, and now about to listen to SOE for the first time!

I am honestly wondering if I should listen to this, not because I have any desire to wait till some arbitrary date set by a record companies sitting at a roundtable, but because of the quality. I have preordered it from Amazon already, so I won't feel guilty about listening to a leak, but is this a leak?

Eternally grateful to the Rob guy for sharing, because reading interferencers' reactions is almost (a big almost) as good as the real thing. And I want to hear the songs.... but I also want to hear them in great quality. To those who have heard it, is the quality really bad? Is it like the Blackout FB video? I am downloading it as we speak anyway, but I am not sure whether I will listen to it,

Most importantly, what are the chances of it leaking now that it is out there in some form?

Norm?

I am honestly wondering if I should listen to this, not because I have any desire to wait till some arbitrary date set by a record companies sitting at a roundtable, but because of the quality. I have preordered it from Amazon already, so I won't feel guilty about listening to a leak, but is this a leak?

Eternally grateful to the Rob guy for sharing, because reading interferencers' reactions is almost (a big almost) as good as the real thing. And I want to hear the songs.... but I also want to hear them in great quality. To those who have heard it, is the quality really bad? Is it like the Blackout FB video? I am downloading it as we speak anyway, but I am not sure whether I will listen to it,

Most importantly, what are the chances of it leaking now that it is out there in some form?

Norm?

Stop torturing yourself and just listen to it. The quality is good enough. [emoji106]

The person who recorded it is repeatedly skipping through American Soul (not that I'm complaining) but I hope he doesn't do this on other tracks?

Back
Top Bottom