SOE 32: let there be no leak puns..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes please, anyone who knows the actual time of the listening session, please post it.

I can NOT see how they would put a gag on fans that are going and listening to the album. I would think the only point would be to let them out into the social media world and talk about it. I get gagging the media til a certain date, but fans? doesn't make sense.
They make you sign NDAs when you go to these things... but it's not as if they'll actually sue anyone if they talk.

The listening session at abbey road is tonight uk time. I can remember listening to absolute radio who held the competition and they definitely said it was going to take place on the evening

Of course this album's lyrics are literal. They have to be. The songs are a series of letters, after all. How much more literal could you get than that?

Letters. Or obnoxious political rhetoric. Or some combo of the two.

Or maybe just more silly off-the-wall characterizations from Bono that carry no weight and serve no purpose.

Their filming the BBC special tonight aswell

Bono fashion watch -On the recent Bono looks, this is one of his better ones lately. No hat anyway :)

Non-disclosure agreements sure didn't stop people sending me information anonymously to publish on U2gigs after the Blackout film shoot.

So, hey, anybody out there who wants to share info on SOE anonymously, hint hint. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom