SOE 32: let there be no leak puns..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:

what's the 10,000th post gonna be?

E635DF6A-F889-40E8-9CA7-38652056CBDA.jpeg

37A0445A-DCAE-4D01-ADA0-E90D90157F9A.jpeg

bananas-green-tips.jpg

Here’s to 10,000 more posts.

Same here. He said it made him have to change the way he lives. What can be that serious but he could still come back from in such a short time? The only thing I can think of is a heart attack. My boss had one last year, died on the table for a while, and was back at work within a couple of weeks. But who knows.

Do we really need to know, when he doesn't want to go any further ?

We can speculate all night long (I could think of another scenario that fits what happened), but he's obviously well enough to tour.

Do we really need to know, when he doesn't want to go any further ?

We can speculate all night long (I could think of another scenario that fits what happened), but he's obviously well enough to tour.

And we'll enough to stay up drinking all night with Noel Gallagher for several nights in a row.

I'm only 35. A couple weeks ago I went out with a group of friends that I used to go out drinking with all the time when I was 22. We visited some of our old haunts, drank like used to... and I was feeling it for DAYS! I haven't drank like that in a couple years, and ugh.... how Bono does it at 57 I don't know!

And we'll enough to stay up drinking all night with Noel Gallagher for several nights in a row.

I'm only 35. A couple weeks ago I went out with a group of friends that I used to go out drinking with all the time when I was 22. We visited some of our old haunts, drank like used to... and I was feeling it for DAYS! I haven't drank like that in a couple years, and ugh.... how Bono does it at 57 I don't know!

He's Irish.
Nuff said.

:wink:

Wow, that clip of "All My Life"...I had never heard that before...that demo blew me away.

Wish there was a "cleaned up" version of it...

I’m about to be 32 and I’m the same way. When I hit 28-29 I noticed a big difference. What does me in most is if I mix different drinks and stay up until 2-3 am. Can’t do it like I used to (and I’m of Irish descent).

I’m about to be 32 and I’m the same way. When I hit 28-29 I noticed a big difference. What does me in most is if I mix different drinks and stay up until 2-3 am. Can’t do it like I used to (and I’m of Irish descent).

I'm 37 and I certainly can't drink like when I was 20 in fact I barely drink at all anymore lol. I've had my wild drinking days, they were ok but can't say that I or my body miss it lol.

Wait they actually showed the fake SOE cover in that video??

Also, way to not show any pics or concert footage from the 90s. Like to actually show they were innovative.

Lame.

Also, now we know who to blame for 30 Seconds to Mars.

Wait they actually showed the fake SOE cover in that video??

Also, way to not show any pics or concert footage from the 90s. Like to actually show they were innovative.

Lame.

Also, now we know who to blame for 30 Seconds to Mars.

There were pics and video footage of the 90’s.

Yeah the fake cover was weird, yet technically it’s real art commissioned by the band.

Device definition : a thing made or adapted for a particular purpose, especially a piece of mechanical or electronic equipment.

How can RENT be a device ?!........ let alone modern.

A device can be an instrument - legislation, rules and guidance can be a device through which instruction is given.

The "rent" lyrics that we are told are in the song Landlady seem solid. The whole subject matter of paying rent/a landlady can be potentially awkward but those lyrics are fine.

The point about terms like “rent” is readily apparent. Why debate the semantics of his characterization for absolutely no reason at all?

Back
Top Bottom