SOE 23 - Return of the Trolls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have gone with something about pizza delivery but ok.

Will Chris Evans deliver the album?

SOE - free with you next delivery

and

Deliverance

were all on the short list, but thought he's probably got enough flak, plus he might release the dawg on me.

jeesus why do i feel like i'm back in the school playground or something?

jeesus why do i feel like i'm back in the school playground or something?

Because certain posters here have a tendency to take on a form of aggression towards others who might be newer to this board or have a lower post count than they do, or perhaps just have a difference of opinion, all of which are signs (to certain posters) that the newer/lower post count folks are somehow inferior or not of their equal. Instead of disagreeing politely and then moving on, certain posters tend to try and drag it out and milk it for all they can for no particular reason other than to try and impress other posters whom they believe might be of their mindset. In the end it makes them look silly to everyone except themselves. :huh:

I don't think continuing last thread's argument with a thread title is the smartest decision.

Also, some dude was seriously questioning whether a video shoot for which U2.com made a public call for attendees actually happened? :lol:

Look, was the snark laid on thick? Sure. Did that poster do anything to help? Not at all.

Can we move on now and talk about real news?!

Original post: names a thread after an argument.

12th post of the thread: asks to move on from it.

You're better than this, BVS! I mean, I reckon George is pulling our leg, and throwing his "source" under the bus was poor form, but good lord yes let's move on, the end of the last thread was about as tedious as Interference arguments get.

I suppose we've got to occupy ourselves somehow until September though...

That's cute coming from you :cute: real cute

See what i mean? You got to let whatever resentment you have towards people go and enjoy your life for what it is.

Look, was the snark laid on thick? Sure. Did that poster do anything to help? Not at all.

We would have easily moved on if this thread started out differently...just saying.

Original post: names a thread after an argument.

12th post of the thread: asks to move on from it.

You're better than this, BVS! I mean, I reckon George is pulling our leg, and throwing his "source" under the bus was poor form, but good lord yes let's move on, the end of the last thread was about as tedious as Interference arguments get.

I suppose we've got to occupy ourselves somehow until September though...

Woooah, this title is not aimed at one poster. This is in reference to one of my last posts in the other thread about this time brings out the trolls and we haven't seen even the tip of the iceberg. We're going to get a lot of fake news and titles in this thread, that's all that was about.

Mate, trying to suggest this title isn't aimed at the poster you just had a long argument with is about as plausible as that poster's info being correct. :lol:

Man there are some testy, nervous people in here. This is what you get when U2 continually abort release plans against all sense and logic.

Even if George was trolling, seriously, who gives a shit. It's wrong info, we all know it's wrong, why the fuck is that getting laboured?

One thing I can tell you is that we probably won't know anything until September. They're basically going to be in hiding until they make their way to Detroit. That means that in this thread, August is going to be a long, miserable month. There will probably be more freakout moments like this from people like Chris Evans' pizza boy.

My advice is to avoid interference until September 2nd. I probably won't follow that advice myself, but it is for your own good!

My advice is to avoid interference until September 2nd. I probably won't follow that advice myself, but it is for your own good!

Right. I was just thinking that this is about the time in the album release cycle where I check Interference when I wake up and before I go to bed, and that there's not much point beyond that for the next couple weeks. Figure it should make the month go by faster.

I'm going to enjoy this new album cycle as if it's their last. Just enjoy the hype and music folks.

I'm involved in many a forum across the World Wide Web but this has to be the one that surprises me the most.

Obviously you do get trolls in every forum but in a forum where the core subject is band in their 41st year together, there appear to be more children on here than adults.

For the record i am a courier working in the ascot area, a very rich area full of so called 'celebrities' I deliver to Chris multiple times per week, he is never usually there as he's doing his radio show in the morning.

Also I have mentioned in a previous post that my comment regarding Rattle and Hum was off the cuff and made at a time where there were many throwaway comments. The Rattle and Hum comment was a joke and I thought I made that pretty clear.

Whatever Chris told me does not call for some of the responses I've seen on here from childish individuals who probably haven't got anything better to do other than troll on a U2 forum.

Like I said, it was a no lose situation I was in, I asked the guy a simple question and he had the decency to give me an answer, I decided to share it with the forum. Clearly people are more desperate for the albums release that I thought

I'm involved in many a forum across the World Wide Web but this has to be the one that surprises me the most.

Obviously you do get trolls in every forum but in a forum where the core subject is band in their 41st year together, there appear to be more children on here than adults.

For the record i am a courier working in the ascot area, a very rich area full of so called 'celebrities' I deliver to Chris multiple times per week, he is never usually there as he's doing his radio show in the morning.

Also I have mentioned in a previous post that my comment regarding Rattle and Hum was off the cuff and made at a time where there were many throwaway comments. The Rattle and Hum comment was a joke and I thought I made that pretty clear.

Whatever Chris told me does not call for some of the responses I've seen on here from childish individuals who probably haven't got anything better to do other than troll on a U2 forum.

Like I said, it was a no lose situation I was in, I asked the guy a simple question and he had the decency to give me an answer, I decided to share it with the forum. Clearly people are more desperate for the albums release that I thought

Sounds like a legit story to me....and yet im in the camp that believes the album will be out this year. Either way don't let a few comments ruin your impression of this entire forum. :up:

One thing I can tell you is that we probably won't know anything until September. They're basically going to be in hiding until they make their way to Detroit. That means that in this thread, August is going to be a long, miserable month. There will probably be more freakout moments like this from people like Chris Evans' pizza boy.

You don't think beach clips are possible this time around?

Crazy trolls are over on fan fiction I come here seeking knowledge of New music . I never met this bono man caught sight of him in a parking circle of a hotel and proceeded to supply him with lyrics to much of his music He sucks as a human being but he was desperate Bible demands us to help the desperate and expect nothing in return so I did . I think he's all done never to release anything including a thank you

"cardiologist"

giphy.gif

Crazy trolls are over on fan fiction I come here seeking knowledge of New music . I never met this bono man caught sight of him in a parking circle of a hotel and proceeded to supply him with lyrics to much of his music He sucks as a human being but he was desperate Bible demands us to help the desperate and expect nothing in return so I did . I think he's all done never to release anything including a thank you

100% agree theirs know knead four saying Trolls wheel be cumming out of the wood work two play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom