SOE 23 - Return of the Trolls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me as I open this new thread for the first time:

"Sweet, a new thread with 34 replies, there has got to be something goooooood God what did I just spend 10 min reading through?"

Crazy trolls are over on fan fiction I come here seeking knowledge of New music . I never met this bono man caught sight of him in a parking circle of a hotel and proceeded to supply him with lyrics to much of his music He sucks as a human being but he was desperate Bible demands us to help the desperate and expect nothing in return so I did . I think he's all done never to release anything including a thank you

Was he stealing from the sun?

Because certain posters here have a tendency to take on a form of aggression towards others who might be newer to this board or have a lower post count than they do, or perhaps just have a difference of opinion, all of which are signs (to certain posters) that the newer/lower post count folks are somehow inferior or not of their equal. Instead of disagreeing politely and then moving on, certain posters tend to try and drag it out and milk it for all they can for no particular reason other than to try and impress other posters whom they believe might be of their mindset. In the end it makes them look silly to everyone except themselves. :huh:

Yup.

Crazy trolls are over on fan fiction I come here seeking knowledge of New music . I never met this bono man caught sight of him in a parking circle of a hotel and proceeded to supply him with lyrics to much of his music He sucks as a human being but he was desperate Bible demands us to help the desperate and expect nothing in return so I did . I think he's all done never to release anything including a thank you

This has to be Shawn Swalue again...

I'm involved in many a forum across the World Wide Web but this has to be the one that surprises me the most.

Obviously you do get trolls in every forum but in a forum where the core subject is band in their 41st year together, there appear to be more children on here than adults.

For the record i am a courier working in the ascot area, a very rich area full of so called 'celebrities' I deliver to Chris multiple times per week, he is never usually there as he's doing his radio show in the morning.

Also I have mentioned in a previous post that my comment regarding Rattle and Hum was off the cuff and made at a time where there were many throwaway comments. The Rattle and Hum comment was a joke and I thought I made that pretty clear.

Whatever Chris told me does not call for some of the responses I've seen on here from childish individuals who probably haven't got anything better to do other than troll on a U2 forum.

Like I said, it was a no lose situation I was in, I asked the guy a simple question and he had the decency to give me an answer, I decided to share it with the forum. Clearly people are more desperate for the albums release that I thought

Completely agree. If I ever learned some news about the band, this is the last place I would come to report it. That's my biggest frustration with the frequent poster here. Why try and deter people from reporting news? The Rattle and Hum thing was obviously a joke. But hey, the same people in here have only been making the same joke about Leo for 10 years now so maybe they didn't catch the sarcasm.

Also, cute thread title.

Completely agree. If I ever learned some news about the band, this is the last place I would come to report it. That's my biggest frustration with the frequent poster here. Why try and deter people from reporting news? The Rattle and Hum thing was obviously a joke. But hey, the same people in here have only been making the same joke about Leo for 10 years now so maybe they didn't catch the sarcasm.

Also, cute thread title.

NO ONE has or ever will deter anyone with real news. This is a false narrative you're trying to push.

I'm involved in many a forum across the World Wide Web but this has to be the one that surprises me the most.

Obviously you do get trolls in every forum but in a forum where the core subject is band in their 41st year together, there appear to be more children on here than adults.

For the record i am a courier working in the ascot area, a very rich area full of so called 'celebrities' I deliver to Chris multiple times per week, he is never usually there as he's doing his radio show in the morning.

Also I have mentioned in a previous post that my comment regarding Rattle and Hum was off the cuff and made at a time where there were many throwaway comments. The Rattle and Hum comment was a joke and I thought I made that pretty clear.

Whatever Chris told me does not call for some of the responses I've seen on here from childish individuals who probably haven't got anything better to do other than troll on a U2 forum.

Like I said, it was a no lose situation I was in, I asked the guy a simple question and he had the decency to give me an answer, I decided to share it with the forum. Clearly people are more desperate for the albums release that I thought

Please, keep your horseshits for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom