So, is Mercy going to be on the next CD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol I knew I shouldnt come near Mercy thread. I have told my story a million times but people always doubt it, and it is the TRUTH. I was at a U2 tribute band concert and someone handed it to me, knowing how big of a fan I was. The cd he gave me was a burnt copy of the album and on the end was the mystery song which ended up to be Mercy. It still puzzles me how this was the only copy supposedly out there, Im shocked myself that everything happened the way it did and this song is still nowhere to be found. And if i had to go back to when i shared it, I probably wouldnt have, because I never wanted to ruin the chance of getting Mercy properly released and I never thought it would be the only copy out there, and then people started to get all upset with me when honestly Im just a normal U2 fan who had something bizzare happen to me....its the truth. I would love for someone that meets Bono to ask him what has happened to Mercy. :)

Well we all thank you for leaking it, I guess I never knew that it was an Interference member behind the whole thing haha.

I love the song but it needs some work. Especially the first verse. I can put it on, take a shower, go out to dinner, do a jigsaw puzzle and read three novels before it gets to the first chorus. I say that with love mind you. I look forward to hearing it in its final stage.

U2SJ said:
lol I knew I shouldnt come near Mercy thread. I have told my story a million times but people always doubt it, and it is the TRUTH. I was at a U2 tribute band concert and someone handed it to me, knowing how big of a fan I was. The cd he gave me was a burnt copy of the album and on the end was the mystery song which ended up to be Mercy. It still puzzles me how this was the only copy supposedly out there, Im shocked myself that everything happened the way it did and this song is still nowhere to be found. And if i had to go back to when i shared it, I probably wouldnt have, because I never wanted to ruin the chance of getting Mercy properly released and I never thought it would be the only copy out there, and then people started to get all upset with me when honestly Im just a normal U2 fan who had something bizzare happen to me....its the truth. I would love for someone that meets Bono to ask him what has happened to Mercy. :)

Wow. What an incredibly familiar story. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom