So how do I go about hearing NLOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Karlonthe2nd

The Fly
I've heard everyone say the album has 'leaked' and is available on the internet. Now I for one have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to computers and don't have any friends that are U2 fans to show me what to do.

Could someone please, in laymans terms, tell me what I have to do just to hear the album then? It's driving me crazy with everyone talking about it and I haven't heard it yet.

Thanks.

Go to U2's myspace, and where it starts playing boots you should be able to select the album.
I've been told it's available for U2.com members aswell.

I've heard everyone say the album has 'leaked' and is available on the internet. Now I for one have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to computers and don't have any friends that are U2 fans to show me what to do.

Could someone please, in laymans terms, tell me what I have to do just to hear the album then? It's driving me crazy with everyone talking about it and I haven't heard it yet.

Thanks.

I think you have four options right now:

1) Find a torrent for the album and download it that way. There are many sites on the interwebs that catalog these torrent files and allow you to use a torrent downloading application (bittorrent, etc) to download the files. They will probably be a collection of MP3 files that you can then play in iTunes or some similar media application.

2) Ask here on the board nicely, and someone might send you a link to go to a site and download an entire .ZIP file of the album. This will also be a collection of MP3 files (one for each track) that you can play in iTunes or something similar.

3) Go to the myspace page (U2 on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads) and listen to all the tracks in the web browser.

4) If you're a paid U2.com subscriber, log in to U2.com and listen to them online there in your web browser.

** Just to note, only options 3 and 4 are completely ... legitimate .. ahem.. at this point in time.

Do you mean the actual album cover at the top of the page? If so that just seems to be a background image, nothing to click on.

In the player on the right of the page, click on the NLOTH album cover. Under the text where it says "Total plays...". Then it will load the playlist of the album. Then pick the track you want to play.

grab.jpg

^ I had exactly the same problem but quite by accident on The Guardian newspaper website I found a link to stream the whole album on something called Spotify.

That's great Sicy cheers. Sorry for being such a pain but at least we got to the bottom of it and I feel less dumb as a result because I thought I was missing some obvious link on the MySpace page.

Thanks Sicy

I'm not a tech phobe- just don't have acess to alot of stuff......
eh phooo the Myspace is too busy right now...... and I have to leave. :grumpy:

won't be here tomorrow even MORE :grumpy:

but I'll try thurs! :hyper:

when i did have my walkman on outside when they played it ( a song an/per hr) over the weekend here (NYC area) -- it dosen't work that well so it get scritchy and 3 stations are very close togther and fade in/out, and the strong electrical signals in some parts of Manhattan mess it up too. I heard UC in full :hyper: and not much of the rest of 2 more.

Now the past 2 nights I keep missing the songs on the radio :huh:

i think I 've heard the last 30 secs of one song TWICE yesterday.........but there's not too much on that part singing and a lot of music .

it sounds pretty beautiful...but i'm not even sure it IS U2!

Help me I'm HALLUCINATING U2 songs now!! :ohmy::huh::help:

:wink:

hopefully thurs will be the key! :waiting: :lol::wave:

Back
Top Bottom