Slow Loris?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jay canseco

War Child
I'm interested in what the Slow Loris has to say about the latest developments? Is he/she in the house??? :wink:

err......with the trick played on interference last night, we might want to stay away from this topic for a little while.......

1421978mw7.jpg

:(

Rob33 said:

hey mofo you're back :)

don't leave! :D

I can't leave the blue crack that easily :wink:

Rob33, you and a few others are why I still like to visit the forum. What I figured out between last night and tonight is who is still in high school 'round here and who's here to fuck with others at times. I just can't stand when the people depended on as sources for stuff like the live show feeds are at the center of it. I'm not ashamed to admit for about 5 really good minutes, I believed it. 5 more minutes asking for links. I get 10-15 minute breaks typically at work that I usually use to check up on stuff like this.

When I was reading it last night, I was wondering if U2 could possibly pull an REM. REM has had contact with paul m. in the last few months (cant remember the article exactly) but I thought for a few minutes that maybe U2 took something out of REM's bag of tricks like when they did the Dublin rehearsals last year. Our hopes are so high right now as fans that I do trust people on this forum for the latest news. Hell, U2_Neat said tonight he was gonna try to head by their studios tomorrow. That's some cool shit the he deserves :up: :up: for.

Screw what happened last night.

Last edited:
Canadiens1160 said:

Dude enough with that, I'm serious. That has nothing to do with anything.

------------

Lets try to put what happened behind us and move on.

The slow loris doesnt post much anymore but I'm sure if he/she does you will all know about it. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom