sixteenth of june nine-oh-five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't care which one of you fuckers rings my doorbell at 9:05 on Tuesday. You're getting the door slammed in your face. I mean, why would I invite a complete stranger into my home? Would you?

lmfao!

I don't care which one of you fuckers rings my doorbell at 9:05 on Tuesday. You're getting the door slammed in your face. I mean, why would I invite a complete stranger into my home? Would you?

Oh come on mate, calm down a little. You gotta breathe calmly if you wanna stay alive a bit longer..

i'm running down the road like loose electricity...i just blacked out the neighborhood

Because of this thread I just listened to a song off of NLOTH for the first time in like 3 months.

Sorry guys, I slept through 9.05 this morning. Perhaps it's pm?

It could indeed be, even though I always imagined it as a morning thing, 'cause you'd rarely find a sunburst street at 9.05pm.

Amazing, it's been freakin' cold down here in Melbourne town, and today, the streets really were sunburst. Was great!

one minute to go here, i think i'll celebrate the occasion by continuing to watch two and a half men, before flicking on my cricket in the 80s dvd.

Is there a band in your head playing a strip-tease? Or is it just me?

You doing a strip-tease? :hmm: *visualizing* :hmm: ;)

Sorry guys, I slept through 9.05 this morning. Perhaps it's pm?

Everything is in American Time, baby.

So what do I do if Bono shows up at my door with a cockatoo?

(tell him to get back to rehersal :madwife:)

No you tell him to rewrite that part.

7 minutes to go...just wondering, are we waiting for catastrophe or epiphamy? I can never figure out the overall lyrical message :D

This:

close-encounters.jpg

Get ready.

Back
Top Bottom