"Singing like a Bird" ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's a little more reliable then Redrum, but I wouldn't except him as a reliabe source unless he worked at a 7-11 that was next to a music store.

I wouldn't buy his opinion either...I remember when ATYCLB came out, I could walk into any HMV or Sunrise and not hear a single damn track being played off it. I had to use the listening stations with the headphones. Morons!

i read on a baseball forum that "pitching" is very difficult. it was obviously very hard for Bono on NLOTH.

i read on a baseball forum that "pitching" is very difficult.

How weak. My phys ed teacher says that real pitchers don't need to pitch at anything greater than 60 mph, after that they are just hurling the ball. But is that REALLY pitching? No. Anybody can hurl a ball at 90 mph, it doesn't make them a REAL pitcher. I hated the Merchant of Venice. But do spark plugs really plug sparks? No.

How weak. My phys ed teacher says that real pitchers don't need to pitch at anything greater than 60 mph, after that they are just hurling the ball. But is that REALLY pitching? No. Anybody can hurl a ball at 90 mph, it doesn't make them a REAL pitcher.

i'll take a pitcher of MGD while we're at it.

Back
Top Bottom