Seperating the rumors from the facts (Passengers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:
January 2009 - Rumors leak out that a new project is being worked on. Passengers II?

February 2009 - A PLEBAn asks Edge about this project and he starts laughing hysterically. Interference groans.

November 2009 - The previous rumors appear to be true. To buy themselves time, U2 release best of 2000-2010 even though it's not 2010 yet.

June 2010 - Passengers II leaks onto the internet. It clearly has nothing to do with Passengers, but folks stubbornly call it that anyway.

August 2010 - Passengers II is released.

March 2015 - Out of sheer boredom, folks argue about whether or not Passengers II should count as a U2 album.

That sounds about right to me...

LemonMelon said:
November 2007 - JT Reissue

August 2010 - Passengers II is released.

March 2015 - Out of sheer boredom, folks argue about whether or not Passengers II should count as a U2 album.

lol, shouldn't that date be revised from march 2015, to November 2007?

LemonMelon said:
June 2010 - Passengers II leaks onto the internet. It clearly has nothing to do with Passengers, but folks stubbornly call it that anyway.

:lmao: Best part!

Snowlock said:

lol, shouldn't that date be revised from march 2015, to November 2007?

It's really an and/or kind of thing. Such discussion is certainly happening now, but it will likely happen then as well. I think that's one of the more obvious predictions I made. That's like expecting the sun to rise in the east tomorrow.

Snowlock said:

Who's not calm? just working and *trying* to type. Don't be so sensitive.

Instead of "sue me" which is generally accepted as a snarky remark, you could have just clarified which one you really meant. So yeah, it sounded like you weren't being calm.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Instead of "sue me" which is generally accepted as a snarky remark, you could have just clarified which one you really meant. So yeah, it sounded like you weren't being calm.

Sue him!

Back
Top Bottom