[Rumor] NLOTH (Album Version) on Sirius

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My grandmother has an XM subscription, so I can use her password to get on... but I'm a bit too lazy to...

He heard NLOTH2 yesterday, so I can't imagine he wouldn't know the difference. But if you JUST heard it, around 4:15, than I guess it was only NLOTH2.

Sirius 21 is Alt Nation. If you check their play lists they've been playing the song since Thursday. It's the alternate version not the album version..

Sirius 21 is Alt Nation. If you check their play lists they've been playing the song since Thursday. It's the alternate version not the album version..

oh god i can't take this anymore... :sad::sad:
I'm gonna blow my head, brb! :doh:

My mom said she heard a new U2 song on Sirius the other day and I figured it was NLOTH2 so i played it for her. She said it was similar but less funky/electro. I then played her the 45 sec NLOTH clip and she goes "Thats it! Thats what I heard!". So maybe OP's friend heard the album version after all :shrug:

There is no way in hell Alt Nation is playing the album version of NLOTH before anyone else without anyone else knowing about it. I will listen tonight and confirm

My mom said she heard a new U2 song on Sirius the other day and I figured it was NLOTH2 so i played it for her. She said it was similar but less funky/electro. I then played her the 45 sec NLOTH clip and she goes "Thats it! Thats what I heard!". So maybe OP's friend heard the album version after all :shrug:

ok, are u serious about that?

ok, are u serious about that?

Yeah I played her both NLOTH2 and the 45 sec NLOTH album clip and she said it was the album version. She isn't a U2 junkie like the rest of us though so I guess you'll have to take it for what its worth.

There is no way in hell Alt Nation is playing the album version of NLOTH before anyone else without anyone else knowing about it. I will listen tonight and confirm

Just make sure to record, too. :wink:

EDIT: What the hell, I'll record Alt Nation on my computer when I'm at dinner.

I can't remember my grandmother's XM account details. So I can't record Alt Nation. :(

Damn, since they played it about an hour ago it probably won't be on again now for several hours. Last night till this morning was about 8 hours and then not for 10.

PS. Sirius XM is preparing to file for bankruptcy. Would it be a bad idea to renew my subscription now?

I think I like NLOTH 2 better. I just went back to listen to the 45 second clip and wowww it sounds sooo slooowwwww lol.

The Spectrum will probably play it more often than Alt Nation. I'm sticking to that one as Alt Nation has become extremely crappy as of late.

Edit: But right now it seems Bob Dylan has taken over The Spectrum :sigh:

PS. Sirius XM is preparing to file for bankruptcy. Would it be a bad idea to renew my subscription now?

Nah that really won't effect subscribers. They'll use it to wipe the debt slate clean and renegotiate some big name contracts.

Back
Top Bottom