[RUMOR] Bono says new album may be out in June

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The way they treat their fans? What crap... Are they suppose to give you a twitter informing you every time they cut their hair? It's obviously up in the air, it is what it is, they don't owe you anything.

Yes, they should tweet every thing they do i.e. Edge:"Just had some breakfast, recording a bit more of the new album today, but at the minute i think i need the toilet, not yet sure if its a number 1 or 2, but i shall let you know"

20 minutes later: Edge: "Oh yes it was a number 2, just couldnt get off the toilet then!!!"

when you get quotes like "the new album sounds like molten punk rock on venus", how can you honestly say U2 keeps their fans in the dark??????

I wish I didn't care what length Bono's hair was, but given that I want to see this mysterious picture, it's obvious I do

not bad Bono.. you're looking younger
now if you'd embrace the grey, you'd look badass.

not bad Bono.. you're looking younger
now if you'd embrace the grey, you'd look badass.

I shall make only one post concerning Bono's hair in this thread and say :up: I agree with this post. :shifty:

So no new album rumors I guess? When did Bono record this new song Move On Up with John Legend and Angelique Kidjo anyway? :hmm: Has anyone analyzed his high notes in it yet? :wink:

http://www.kidjo.com/

Its high time for a new era of Bono sunglasses.

Agree. And I also think Bono should embrace the gray--it did wonders for Adam. At some point (and I think the B-man is pretty much there), an utter lack of gray looks too weird when combined with a lined face.

February 18th 2010, New York City fashion week.

:hmm:

josh-radnor.jpg

:ohmy:

February 18th 2010, New York City fashion week.

I like this pic. The hair (famous hair) reminds me of that K-Mart concert before the PopMart tour. The length works. I think he should keep it at that length. Long hair is out at his age and super short just doesn't look good on him. As for the grey, eh, I like his color here, so I say keep it. ;)

Regarding the album, given the softer sales of NLOTH, I'm predicting November releases for any future U2 albums. This way they at least get the holiday boost.

quit being so predictable, Doctorwho :wink::sexywink:

i agree with you on the hair though. Keep it this length or pre-ATYCLB length. And he should keep it colored for a while, since gray is not his thing. Only Adam can pull that off like he does.

I like this pic. The hair (famous hair) reminds me of that K-Mart concert before the PopMart tour. The length works. I think he should keep it at that length. Long hair is out at his age and super short just doesn't look good on him. As for the grey, eh, I like his color here, so I say keep it. ;)

Regarding the album, given the softer sales of NLOTH, I'm predicting November releases for any future U2 albums. This way they at least get the holiday boost.

i am cracking up at the lady with the scowl and pointy finger in the mirror - looks like he might be taking a bit of a battering there :D :hug:

Back
Top Bottom