Really don't want to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Thanks.
It's a little research I'm doing too, since I've found that since I got this one, I've found that Everybody loves Yoshi! :lol: I can't find anyone who doesn't!

Hm, and I'm now starting to get curious for the single, I mean with all the hyping. I'm not expecting much of it so we'll see, it can only get better that way!

:D Thanks.
It's a little research I'm doing too, since I've found that since I got this one, I've found that Everybody loves Yoshi! :lol: I can't find anyone who doesn't!

Who couldn't like Yoshi! :heart:

I seriously spent a significant portion of my youth playing yoshi's island on nintendo with my sister and best friend. I know that game backwards and front. :love:

(We used to call the shy guys train guys. :cute: )

Sorry to derail....:uhoh:

I didn't mean anyone directly... :D

Oh of course. I knew that. :shifty:

Besides, I'm all good. I have a U2 song on my itunes. :yes:

And to keep on topic, many of the people who don't like the song will bitch and whine and complain instead of enjoying the songs and albums by U2 that they love. I can understand being disappointed for a few weeks when a much loved band doesn't deliver what you want, but then you get over it.

And look at the bright side -- if you go to one of their shows and they play the songs you don't like it makes a great time to take a potty break. :)

Oh of course. I knew that. :shifty:

Besides, I'm all good. I have a U2 song on my itunes. :yes:

And to keep on topic, many of the people who don't like the song will bitch and whine and complain instead of enjoying the songs and albums by U2 that they love. I can understand being disappointed for a few weeks when a much loved band doesn't deliver what you want, but then you get over it.

And look at the bright side -- if you go to one of their shows and they play the songs you don't like it makes a great time to take a potty break. :)

Hehe, so very true.

Like I said, there are people around here that don't even like U2, I don't know who they are but I know there are people that pretend to like them. :shifty:

lol dont worry when they play "elevation" "vertigo" or "Cobl" ill be getting my self a Cold one(beer) duh
and that way i can enjoy the Good song's "streets" "wowy" "one" "stay" etc

Oh damn, you caught me :ohmy: I work as a spy for Chris Martin.

But I do enjoy "Is That All?" :wink:

MOFO will never reach the quality it has on the studio version live.

also u2 needs to play MOFO live , fuck.:drool:
you know drop the crap song's and play something good.

Mofo was a kickass song live. I realy hope they drop this accoustic set. with a few acceptions it doesnt do the songs justice

Oh, Stay :heart::heart::heart::heart:

but shaun vox, you'll love to hear this:

My fav of all times is a tie between Elevation and HMTMKMKM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom