Really don't want to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it'll be fine,

somehow I think U2 are capable of producing an acceptable lead single after all these years. (i hope)

The best thing to do with GOYB is to have low expectations.

As a matter of fact I do, because of beach clip 3

Yeah, I didn't enjoy beach clip 3 from what I remember. I can't remember what it sounds like at all... but I remember thinking "I hope this is a b-side".

I could be wrong of course. Those beach clips were horrible quality.

its not going to be as good as "the fly" or "discotheque"

and it cant get any worse than "vertigo" or "elevation"

Another amazing post.

At least I managed to laugh with heyyou BS.

I'm honestly too tired right now to find the right thread that this fits in.

Enjoy your one freebie. :wave:

:lmao:

Owned...

I also find it funny that some people on this forum are not even fans of U2. :wink:

The thread will ultimately end up closed if it doesn't at least stay on topic.

BSB I wonder if you've actually bothered to read any of the threads in this forum? The single is not going to be crap (which btw, is a matter of one's opinion, not a FACT). The few reviews of the new single that we have so far are fantastic. All the parties that have worked with U2 on this album have said in countless interviews that the new stuff is their 'best yet'. You should do your homework first before you make these horrible assumptions. ;)

The thread will ultimately end up closed if it doesn't at least stay on topic.

BSB I wonder if you've actually bothered to read any of the threads in this forum? The single is not going to be crap (which btw, is a matter of one's opinion, not a FACT). The few reviews of the new single that we have so far are fantastic. All the parties that have worked with U2 on this album have said in countless interviews that the new stuff is their 'best yet'. You should do your homework first before you make these horrible assumptions. ;)
It was'nt an assumption it was a possible scenario...'what if the single is considered crap'...that type of thing.

Just trying to stop people getting carried away with all the hype thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom