Really don't want to... - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Where The Album Has A Name - Songs of Experience
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 01-15-2009, 01:56 AM   #31
Blue Crack Addict
 
Vlad n U 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 28,078
Local Time: 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boystupidboy View Post
oooo spill the beans !
Some beans just need to be spilled sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun vox View Post
wow... so to be a u2 fan you have to like every song they put out . even shit songs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by indra View Post


I didn't mean anyone directly...
__________________

Vlad n U 2 is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:00 AM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Rosebud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: in the enchanted forest of dreams and wonderment...or else at my computer.
Posts: 7,213
Local Time: 12:01 PM
congratulations on your thread BSB.

Answer to the thread:

We will all

The end.
__________________

Rosebud is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:02 AM   #33
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun vox View Post
wow... so to be a u2 fan you have to like every song they put out . even shit songs?
Nah. That doesn't make you a U2 fan imo. I think it leans more to the U2 sheep side.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:03 AM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Rosebud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: in the enchanted forest of dreams and wonderment...or else at my computer.
Posts: 7,213
Local Time: 12:01 PM
GG,

your avi kicks so much ass.

Rosebud is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:04 AM   #35
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 66,231
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
GG,

your avi kicks so much ass.

Yoshi sitting on a Vox amp? Nothing less than awesome could become of this.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:04 AM   #36
New Yorker
 
shaun vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: LA.cal ROCKnRoll city!
Posts: 3,192
Local Time: 07:01 PM
don't believe the hype!
im just concerned about bono's vocals. if its Horse like again(raspy and all over the place) then we got a big problem.
shaun vox is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:05 AM   #37
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 09:01 PM
Thanks.
It's a little research I'm doing too, since I've found that since I got this one, I've found that Everybody loves Yoshi! I can't find anyone who doesn't!


Hm, and I'm now starting to get curious for the single, I mean with all the hyping. I'm not expecting much of it so we'll see, it can only get better that way!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:05 AM   #38
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Yoshi sitting on a Vox amp? Nothing less than awesome could become of this.
is it that obvious I let the amp in the pic on purpose?


Maybe I should make one of Yoshi holding my bass or guitar. Or the new album a day before it's leaked.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:07 AM   #39
Blue Crack Addict
 
Vlad n U 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 28,078
Local Time: 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun vox View Post
don't believe the hype!
im just concerned about bono's vocals. if its Horse like again(raspy and all over the place) then we got a big problem.
Eh, i'm confident it's better.
Vlad n U 2 is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:09 AM   #40
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Rosebud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: in the enchanted forest of dreams and wonderment...or else at my computer.
Posts: 7,213
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Thanks.
It's a little research I'm doing too, since I've found that since I got this one, I've found that Everybody loves Yoshi! I can't find anyone who doesn't!
Who couldn't like Yoshi!

I seriously spent a significant portion of my youth playing yoshi's island on nintendo with my sister and best friend. I know that game backwards and front.

(We used to call the shy guys train guys. )

Sorry to derail....
Rosebud is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:11 AM   #41
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,453
Local Time: 02:01 PM
I hate Yoshi.

(Just kidding, i actually totally love Yoshi.)
GirlsAloudFan is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:11 AM   #42
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad n U 2 View Post
I didn't mean anyone directly...
Oh of course. I knew that.

Besides, I'm all good. I have a U2 song on my itunes.


And to keep on topic, many of the people who don't like the song will bitch and whine and complain instead of enjoying the songs and albums by U2 that they love. I can understand being disappointed for a few weeks when a much loved band doesn't deliver what you want, but then you get over it.

And look at the bright side -- if you go to one of their shows and they play the songs you don't like it makes a great time to take a potty break.
indra is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:14 AM   #43
Blue Crack Addict
 
Vlad n U 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 28,078
Local Time: 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indra View Post
Oh of course. I knew that.

Besides, I'm all good. I have a U2 song on my itunes.


And to keep on topic, many of the people who don't like the song will bitch and whine and complain instead of enjoying the songs and albums by U2 that they love. I can understand being disappointed for a few weeks when a much loved band doesn't deliver what you want, but then you get over it.

And look at the bright side -- if you go to one of their shows and they play the songs you don't like it makes a great time to take a potty break.
Hehe, so very true.

Like I said, there are people around here that don't even like U2, I don't know who they are but I know there are people that pretend to like them.
Vlad n U 2 is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:15 AM   #44
New Yorker
 
shaun vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: LA.cal ROCKnRoll city!
Posts: 3,192
Local Time: 07:01 PM
lol dont worry when they play "elevation" "vertigo" or "Cobl" ill be getting my self a Cold one(beer) duh
and that way i can enjoy the Good song's "streets" "wowy" "one" "stay" etc
shaun vox is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:16 AM   #45
MMP
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,020
Local Time: 05:01 PM
Oh damn, you caught me I work as a spy for Chris Martin.


But I do enjoy "Is That All?"
__________________

MMP is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com